let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
03fbchampions800.jpg
 
I need a good free/or buyable small space taking up virus software. Not AVG, that's crap.

v7.jpg
 
well...had about 3 hours in breaks today and am now waiting for the prof in my Stats class. Here's the screenshot of my laptop that I promised you guys :D

I was moving some of my music around - that's why there's so many folders

080104-screenshot.JPG

:eek:
 
:eek: My desktop would ever get that many icons, basically cuz I wouldnt want anything to cover JA when shes on my desktop. :D
 
Damn, CPU is getting a bit hot down there, 43°C :eek:

/me turns cpu fan up :D
 

Attachments

  • bg2.jpg
    bg2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 109
I see someone's been to Shelby's website...
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Damn, CPU is getting a bit hot down there, 43°C :eek:

/me turns cpu fan up :D
Turn the fan up? How do you do that?

-Vash
 
Originally posted by Curveball
There's an LSU wallpaper here.

*cough*Miamiownsthem*cough*
 
*cough*Ryersonisbetter*cough*
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Turn the fan up? How do you do that?

-Vash

The heatsink that I bought comes with it's own fan controller with controls the speed of the fan. The faster the fan, the more air flowing over the heatsink = cooler cpu, but you get alot of noise too. It's a little knob on the back of my computer below my graphics card output.
 
I love this one - it's funny because it's true

100104-GT10____Security.JPG
 
Dunno, would help if I saw something...
 
Haven't posted here in a while.
 

Attachments

  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 75
Who was that guy that posted all those anime desktops everyday and people raged on him about it. I would like to see more of those if he's still around.
 
Originally posted by slk308
Haven't posted here in a while.

wouldn't mind a full version of that one
 
Originally posted by darklegion_ca
Who was that guy that posted all those anime desktops everyday and people raged on him about it. I would like to see more of those if he's still around.
He was ae86driver i think... (something like that :p)

Originally posted by emad
wouldn't mind a full version of that one
http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/110104-here.jpg
There you go :)

Hmm, is this wallpaper better, or the other one?
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back