let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the cleanest desktop is soo worth it.:p
 

Attachments

  • abstract1.jpg
    abstract1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 102
my new one - I did the photography & didn't realise at the time that I had cut off the front corner of the car :banghead: - that's why it's waaay over to the right. Either way, it gives me icon space :p
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 61
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Mah latest:
desk8.jpg

Scion them from wincustomize, just like mine.

-Vash
Oh, and Jessica Albas hot too :D
 
! (yeah that actually is a live pic of my desktop.. can't see the icons..thats how you keep it clean..)
 

Attachments

  • clip_image003.jpg
    clip_image003.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 51
Someone mentioned clean?
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 181
Very Clean yes, but what is with the ugly blue skin? :yuck:
 
Originally posted by ALPHA
Very Clean yes, but what is with the ugly blue skin? :yuck:

I'm used to it by now couldn't really be bothered changing it.
 
My friends 2003 Honda Accord sedan. Pic taken by me. :cool:


pimpaccord.jpg
 
Damn, slick, try making those icons on the left side of the start bar go back a bit... Right click the startbar and click "Lock Taskbar" so it unlocks, the drag the little dots seperating windows from the icons, and drag them to the left all the way. You'll see those two arrows, once you re-lock the taskbar [doing the same thing to unlock it]. You'll have a lot more room for the windows now.

Yeah, so here's my desktop as of now:

attachment.php
 
I know how to do that I like having them all open like this so then I don't have to click that little arrow.
 
Interesting backround Giancarlo, got a link to it? Slick6 your tars better.
 
Niiiiiiice.
 

Attachments

  • desktop2-22-04.jpg
    desktop2-22-04.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 140
yet another variation of the evostract wallpaper (i photoshopped this)

desktop.bmp
 
4 NE1 who wants it, heres my BG:
 

Attachments

  • evo.jpg
    evo.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 117
Thanks EH you rock i don't know why it wouldn't work on the site but whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back