let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a Road and Track magazine, I think September '03? They were showing some concepts for '05 and '06. The Honda S1000 is one of them.
 
Ahh, yes. Found a scan over the 'net.

S1000_g.jpg
 
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather they bring back the Delsol and just ad more power to it. That was a nice car it's just too bad it was a honda.
 
Erm, it's a photoshop. I've heard nothing about an entry level version of the S2000.
 
Well, I found the magazine. And it's not a photochop.

I win.

Screenshot:
 

Attachments

  • mvc-011f.jpg
    mvc-011f.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 109
I mean that Road & Track photoshopped it. If such a concept existed, lets see you find a picture of it.
 
Nice litestep. :D You should whip out the photoshop and have two different BM wallpapers on the dual display.
 
It seems as though introducting LiteStep was a good idea.

I'd start to use it again, but I've got XP Pro now, so I don't feel like getting rid of it's pretty quite yet.
 
This is actually some one else pic I got from that thread but I liked it because it was "less distroyed" and looked a bit better than mine. :D
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Not a bad one, VipFreak, I played that game.

game? thats a game? i must know where it is i must!:D
 

 
A mix o' LiteStep und UXTheme Patcher! :D (thanks Shannon)​
 
KDE this time. I love those SVG icons, so clean.
snapshot3.png
 
Heres mine I have at the moment, I've edited it so I don't offend anyone or any of the mods.
 
Some great backgrounds here.
 
I still don't think they're going to like it, mr.

Vote for SGPDP in the GTP:E elections!:)
 
Ah well, I can always take it off if they don't.
 
Thats sex on wheels that is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back