let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating my bowl of cereal the other morning. I go to the computer for a few minutes to do some work. I come back and I find this:

MyDesktop2.JPG


:lol:
 
Awwwwwww.

:D
 

Attachments

  • bggtwheel.jpg
    bggtwheel.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 104
.
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 104
My last one wasnt doing it for me 👎, this one on the other hand...
 
The 1st 2 also require membership. Just to let you know. But still; you found a nice selection :D
 
Originally posted by milefile
Awesome. Thanks toyomatt84! 👍

Anytime, bud. :D


Originally posted by skip0110
The 1st 2 also require membership. Just to let you know. But still; you found a nice selection :D


My bad, but thanks. :D
 
Anyone hear anything about the skyline yet?
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 79
:eek: Viper_Maniac! Nice!

I think I'll keep this one for a while....
snapshot2.jpg
 
Schumi, monaco Gp 2003

background.PNG


just beautiful....
 
It's been ages since I updated mine...or my theme for that matter. Found this wall on deviantart and I knew the perfect theme to match with it :D
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 155
Mine
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 138
Keep this thread alive!
 

Attachments

  • s2k.jpg
    s2k.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 120
Originally posted by sUn
Keep this thread alive!
Are those nsx rims on a S2000? :odd: I like em.
 
2004 Honda S2000. They come with the new 2004 model.
 
Took some screenshots of my favorite Anime series, One Piece.


 
Sanji - Favorite Character​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back