let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,834 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is the best.

Image1.jpg
 
Porsch3.
 

Attachments

  • psoche.jpg
    psoche.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 90
My next Ayrton Senna tribute

[edit] byebye file
 
Originally posted by Slick6
.

:yuck:vomit:yuck: thats some body kit on that! ruined one of the only good Japanese cars.

on an unrelated note, where do you get all of your his resolution backgrounds? you must not use google. they might be good to use for chops.
 
Originally posted by Event Horizon
:yuck:vomit:yuck: thats some body kit on that! ruined one of the only good Japanese cars.

on an unrelated note, where do you get all of your his resolution backgrounds? you must not use google. they might be good to use for chops.

but the only things that are diferent are the fog lights and the wheels
 
Originally posted by Event Horizon
:yuck:vomit:yuck: thats some body kit on that! ruined one of the only good Japanese cars....


Well, it's almost 100% stock. Wheels and lower fogs are the only new stuff, like bondy said.

Oh yeah, and show me any American car that might even come close to looking that clean. I can think of MAYBE one, the Carbon Viper concept, other than that, bulky crap. Sorry, the truth hurts.
 
My current one.

gt40wallpaper.jpg
 
Originally posted by Event Horizon
:yuck:vomit:yuck: thats some body kit on that! ruined one of the only good Japanese cars.

You do realize that the word "Japanese" is considered racist, right?
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
You do realize that the word "Japanese" is considered racist, right?

sorry for being dumb, but what's racist about calling them Japanese? It's only the same as someone calling us Brits. :confused:
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
sorry for being dumb, but what's racist about calling them Japanese? It's only the same as someone calling us Brits. :confused:

have you read that "it's japanese not Japanese" thread in opinions section? or is it sumble strip? one of those youll see why it can be considered racist or offensive
 
Originally posted by oscarfulz
have you read that "it's japanese not Japanese" thread in opinions section? or is it sumble strip? one of those youll see why it can be considered racist or offensive

:lol: Here we go again. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Event Horizon
:yuck:vomit:yuck: thats some body kit on that! ruined one of the only good Japanese cars.

You leave the Subaru Impreza WRX WR1 alone. Ask Famine about it, does 0-100mph in 10.7 seconds, low 12 quarter mile times (I believe that's what he said). The wheels aren't my favorites, but they're on one hell of a car.

Ummm... Just so I'm not totally off topic, I get my wallpapers from Phong. I switch 'em out periodically.
 
"Memphis Belle"
 
Originally posted by MistaY
You use lotus notes! The suck is you!

I dont. My company does for their audit stuff. It sucks eggs though when I have tried to use it.
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
I dont. My company does for their audit stuff. It sucks eggs though when I have tried to use it.

Heh, we have a few people using notes. It's such a pain compared to exchange/outlook.

Here is my desktop.
 
Mmm. Soob.

Too much Freija happening in your life 👎
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Mmm. Soob.

Too much Freija happening in your life 👎

:lol:

I'm lazy, my home pc has avatar files all over the desktop as well.
 
Decided to change.
 

Attachments

  • desktop04-05-04.jpg
    desktop04-05-04.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 88
Got sick of the last one really quick, but this one has got me hooked.


 
A mix o' LiteStep und UXTheme Patcher! :D (thanks Shannon)​
 
Originally posted by Burnout
Nice resolution.

Yeah it's a little stretched. It's tough finding wide screen wallpapers.
 
Hey, mile, give me your resolution and I'll find you some.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back