let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,767 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
he he, nice eh?
 

Attachments

  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 29
I see you found Circle Graphic's wallpapers. I like all of them.
 
Why? Because I have one! :D
 

Attachments

  • becauseihaveone.jpg
    becauseihaveone.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 23
Resolution's down because I'm not working.

s06170025.jpg
 
Latest from me.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 22
I can't even use Visual Styles anymore, I've tried so many patches for the uxtheme.dll and it doesn't work. I un-installed Windows SP2, and it still won't work. :banghead:
 
This is my current.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 26
​

messing around with my copy of virtual pc and windows 2000 (beta 3)
 
Latest. (10 character rule)
 

Attachments

  • gtp.jpg
    gtp.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 18
Like some more awesome?
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 27
Shannon
I can't stand the Longhorn Ispiriat theme. The taskbar looks nice, but I don't look anything else of it.
I really like the toolbars being darker than the window outlines.
But there is stuff that I don't like about certain schemes.
 
Simple Luna ( LunaS).
foobar2000.
 

Attachments

  • lunas.jpg
    lunas.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back