let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,822 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine.
 

Attachments

  • desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 25
My desktop. But, I can't get the actual desktop pic. How do you do that?
 
Press your print screen key, then open up MS paint, or any other image editing program and hit paste. Then just save as a Jpeg and that's it.

My desktop is teh boring.
Untitled-1copy48.jpg
 
I just tried that, and it didn't work. The key is prt scr, right?
 
Solid Lifters
I just tried that, and it didn't work. The key is prt scr, right?

Yeah, the prt scr is the one.

Hmm, so what part didn't work?
 
mr2_051302_01.jpg


:tuppage:

.
 
:(​

The even sadder thing is that it's a supercharged one.
 
:D​

But basically, it isnt funny. :(
 
Hmm, that pics a bit odd.

I just noticed a Ford Orion in the background, which means that photo must've been in Europe not Japan. It looks like a Uk plate, so maybe that means that it was imported to England. Hey maybe I can get an imported Supercharged one!
 
Tytness

.....

4521.jpg
 
Race Idiot
Yeah, the prt scr is the one.

Hmm, so what part didn't work?
I pushed the ptr scr key and nothing happens. I try to save, or insert the picture in My Pictures but it wont work.
 
Solid Lifters
I pushed the ptr scr key and nothing happens. I try to save, or insert the picture in My Pictures but it wont work.

Run, mspaint (programs>Accessories>Paint) then hit the paste button in that.
 
ptr scr > open image program > new image > ctrl + v 👍
 
...................................
 

Attachments

  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 21
Thanks. haha, you added another "http://" to it :P
 
I had to edit it twice to get it right and I still didn't get it right. :irked:
 
Latest. Got it from the same place as above.
7959fc9b9c58705c62c09add4bb24a0c.jpg
 
I was gonna use that. But it was too dark for my taste's.
 
I was trying to get that light effect on my hp logo but it didn't work out... I was thinking of making a wheel lighted like that too.
 
I finally got around to reuploading my desktop pic to somewhere else and here it is....again:
785624desk.jpg
 
Viper_Maniac
I finally got around to reuploading my desktop pic to somewhere else and here it is....again:
785624desk.jpg

Ahh, one of my top 5 favorite womenz. She's so fine. :drool:

Link please! :dopey:
 
Like my last desktop I've figured out the lighting better to look like that rim above but I also made it animated to look like standby mode. I've been using this little project as a way to learn the rendering aspects of my program better. The animation looks like this...

hpanimation.gif


VipFREAK-hpdesktop.jpg
 
Too extreme to last.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back