let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,785 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it today too. I also saw the boobs. 👍
 
I feel so left out. :( I too want to see her boobs.
 
I have some thing called "On Demand" on the digital cable where the movies are either really cheap or free. I was bored after already doing what I wanted to do today so I rented it and it wasn't all that bad. But hey it's not like I was expecting an Oscar here its a teen sex comedy.
 
imungo_13.jpg
 
I just love the HmmXp visual style.
hmmxpdesk.jpg
 
Definitely the bottom Kournicova one 👍

Bastige's Boring Backgrounds :dopey:
 
how can i make the pic file size smaller. i run 1280x1024 and their is no way i can get a pic into the 100kb limit even when its 1024x768
 
You're going to need to get some moderately competant graphics/photo software then. I'm sure you can get some free trial or even just free software off the net.
 
Look's like justt the part's for the engine or something.
 
untitled113.jpg



Ask me if you want the Visual style (You should know what it is..) And the wallpaper.
 
Calvin is so awesome.

calvin.jpg
 
Bill was a genuis, man.
Such a total genius.
 
love this pic...
 

Attachments

  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 19
I wonder what that dull spot's all about, southwest of the emblem.

s07022146.jpg
 
(Heh heh heh; guess how long this is going to last)
​
 
Well, here's my first time contribution for a thread I spy several times:

desktop.jpg
 
My newest deviation. Check out the full version here(1600x1200).
 
Heres my current Background.

Backgorund.jpg
 
As well as your current avatar.

s07022146.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back