let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
über Porsche!

porsche2.jpg
 
I love Porsches...
 

Attachments

  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 21
German cars everywhere.
I'll bet it's like this in Heaven.

s07121647.jpg


And, you know..Germany.
 
:lol: Makes sense to me...I think.

ITR has some cool program for "listening to music" that I know of. :D
 
:D No, I will not Share it with aza either. ;) :D
 
Isn't that picture copyrighted by Acid X or something?
 
Not that I'm aware of. He's had this as his avatar forever though.
 
I decided to drop KDE for a while and stick with XFce4. You gotta love its speed. It's less than 2 seconds from the time I click on my account and the time it's finished loading ;)

xfcedesktop.jpg
 
tabs
Isn't that picture copyrighted by Acid X or something?

No, it's an image from Highresautoimages.com.
 
Me's dizz3st0p 4s 0f n0wz0rz. :dunce:

Right after a format, since I installed a new mobo.
 
sUn
No, it's an image from Highresautoimages.com.

I really should use sarcasm tags more often...
 
Whoa. The day i decide to look at this thread, there's something about me in it. W00t! Haha. No, the image is not copyrighted by me.. I just added the cool blur effect you see and set ti as my avatar a long time ago. I like it so i havent changed it since... :)
 
desktop70.jpg
me workin
 
I think I'm in love. :dopey:
 
ooh! me likey! :dopey: the second one is the best!
 
What the fizzuck is a "pizzacture"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back