let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my new one. It's DJ Shadow.

djshadowbg.jpg
 
Very nice Porsche. :dopey:
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 24
The website address is the site of a friend of mine.
 

Attachments

  • Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 21
All I can say is this:

:yuck: Yuk, Windows.... :yuck:

We need more Linux and OSX screen shots :sly:
 
sUn
Post it jenson!

Dude, who are you talking to? My name is jensen, no "O" in the sirname.
Sorry, though, I don't have enough money for a Mac, so Linux is all I have....

Desktops 1, 2, and 4 are all static images, Desktop 3 I have as a wallpaper, and scans through all of the files that can be found here: http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v316/bertaboy/Anna Kournikova/ (I have copies of them on my hard drive, I just uploaded my directory so you all could benefit from my scavenging.)

Desktop1
desktop1.jpg

Desktop2
desktop2.jpg

Desktop3
desktop3.jpg

Desktop4
desktop4.jpg
 
Nice KDE desktops there rjensen11. Nice to see another Linux user here.

I was running Fedora Core 1 w/ KDE, but right now I'm switching my linux machine over to Gentoo 2004.1 and having some difficulty getting X windows to emerge, so it's Windoze suffering for now. (Guess I'm not hardcore enough to do all my surfing in links.)

EDIT: oh yeh, what is RealPlayer doing there? You know, Kaffine/Xine will play .rm files. Just get a w32 codec pack.
 
skip0110
Nice KDE desktops there rjensen11. Nice to see another Linux user here.

I was running Fedora Core 1 w/ KDE, but right now I'm switching my linux machine over to Gentoo 2004.1 and having some difficulty getting X windows to emerge, so it's Windoze suffering for now. (Guess I'm not hardcore enough to do all my surfing in links.)

EDIT: oh yeh, what is RealPlayer doing there? You know, Kaffine/Xine will play .rm files. Just get a w32 codec pack.
I'm using Slack10.0 on my daily computer, 9.1 on the computer in my closet that I sometimes boot up. I have RealPlayer because I don't really like Xine, and I have troubles getting MPlayer's plugin to work with FireFox. How's Gentoo coming? What stage are you installing it? Are you doing Stage 3? If so, how long has it taken for you to compile everything? Oh, if Gentoo doesn't work, you could try out Slack, I really have taken a likeing to it. Sure, it is annoying not having pre-built packages for everything, but hey, at least I don't have that dependency hell, like I hear so much about RH. Good luck with Gentoo, mate!

Oh, and for browsing the web in the console, I don't use links, I use lynx. It doesn't display the pages in the normal format, mostly because it doesn't handle tables, I don't think, but it seems to get the job done for me. The only real time I had trouble with Lynx and Links was when I tried to get my fglrx-3.9.0-4.3.0 drivers. The whole javascript menus threw off the whole program and I had to use Xorg's normal radeon drivers....

But, yeah, don't use Xine, use MPlayer! It is soooo much better, even if it takes a while to compile.
 


Abc...def..
 
Not actually a photograph.

s07091053.jpg
 
Link me Joey. That look's awesome.
 
:cheers: Wow, great ass. 👍
 
That wouldn't be Vida's ass by any chance right?
 
:eek:Assalicious!:eek:

Anyway, heres my current one:
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 21
Me latiest.
 

Attachments

  • dekstoop.jpg
    dekstoop.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 21
sUn
That wouldn't be Vida's ass by any chance right?

I dunno. I'm not a big fan of Vida so I cant tell.
 
Where's Sage? I need to see some OSX screenies....
 
Burnout
Mine hasn't changed. :dopey:


Mine's still the one that I last posted. I don't feel it necessary to change the wallpaper daily, even though I probably have the most wallpapers here. :D
 
I should know who is in yours, Integra, I had that picture, but I can't find it in my stash any more. Who is it?
 
Your kidding me right? He shows her so damn much Honey is burned into my brain and I haven't even seen it... :irked: BTW, sorry integra I don't think she's all that.
 
rjensen11
I should know who is in yours, Integra, I had that picture, but I can't find it in my stash any more. Who is it?

Jessica Alba
 
VipFREAK
Your kidding me right? He shows her so damn much Honey is burned into my brain and I haven't even seen it... :irked: BTW, sorry integra I don't think she's all that.


:D You're just lucky I don't know where you live. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back