let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so boring, I still have that M3 on my desktop.
 
I still like mine best. The fact that I have TWO desktops on ONE computer at ONE time also helps tip the scale in my favour. Maybe I should up it to 3 or 4 desktops sometime.....
Anna_Kournikova_rtrr1_1024.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v316/bertaboy/Anna_Kournikova_rtrr1_1024.jpg

Anna_Kournikova_122701105628PM695.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v316/bertaboy/Anna_Kournikova_122701105628PM695.jpg
 
Damn, rjenson.. Thats one hell of a picture... :drool:
 
Would you people PLEASE STOP POSTING AFTER ME? Jeese, you're hiding my pictures from the people that don't know they're out there and aren't on these boards.... Jeese....
 
What the hell's your problem?
 
rjensen11
Would you people PLEASE STOP POSTING AFTER ME? Jeese, you're hiding my pictures from the people that don't know they're out there and aren't on these boards.... Jeese....
Let it be known to all; there are some wallpapers rjensen11 posted that you might now know about. Scroll up.

Happy?:p
 
He want's us to look at Anna Kournikova. That Sharapova chick who won wimbledon owns me. :drool:
 
Long time no post...

[edit] byebye file...
 
sUn
He want's us to look at Anna Kournikova. That Sharapova chick who won wimbledon owns me. :drool:
Yes, I thought Anna was the hottest. But, seeing Sharapova. :dopey: I love the man that invented girl's tennis.
 
Slick6
Yes, I thought Anna was the hottest. But, seeing Sharapova. :dopey: I love the man that invented girl's tennis.

She need's her own thread in the test forum. Wait 2 minutes.
 
Slick6
Yes, I thought Anna was the hottest. But, seeing Sharapova. :dopey: I love the man that invented girl's tennis.
She's what, only 17? Yeah, she still needs a few years to ripen....
 
Mine Lister Storm, from the press demo GTR (pic was taken from replay, no render or anything) 👍
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 36
How come you don't post in ***Karting fun*** anymore?
 
The latest. Boring. Oh well.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
You all know that Jessica Alba is better looking than those two Russian chicks, right?
:dopey:

jesalb1.jpg
 
Ok, how 'bout this?

jalba3.jpg


Or this?

jalba22.jpg


Or this?

jalba11.jpg



Now if you don't like those pics, methinks someone is playing for the other team. :crazy:
 
yeah, lots better, she just had a dumb look on her face in the other pic :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back