let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,759 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to edit that link if you want people to click on it ;)
 
310682.jpg
 
>
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1 copy.jpg
    untitled-1 copy.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 112
nice avatar bondy_1625
 
Originally posted by Naoki
:lol: The Pitz :lol:
Although it kinda looks like it is purple or Magenta, maybe we should re-name it to the Putz or Mitz, I dunno :lol:
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Although it kinda looks like it is purple or Magenta, maybe we should re-name it to the Putz or Mitz, I dunno :lol:


That could work :lol:
 
i cant remember the exact shade of pink in the game so i jus pulled out the most outrageous pink i could :lol:
 
What Do you guys think is better For Windows XP?

Silver Theme, Blue Theme, Green Theme.
 
You mean Silver, Luna, or Homestead?

None of the above.
 
Originally posted by Thio
Can you please email me the original? Thank you :)


No, but I can give you the link to the site.

www.savinoff.com It's on one of the 13 pages. I'm sure you will find something you like better than that though. ;)
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Savinoff.com 👍!!


I know. Another very good one is www.artofgregmartin.com
That guy has some amazing and I mean amazing space pictures. There is even a tutorial on how to make a realistic star field in Photoshop. :eek:
 
Bondy what is Shortcut to R Managar? It has a GT-R symbol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back