let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
317384.jpg
 
Originally posted by Naoki
There is even a tutorial on how to make a realistic star field in Photoshop. :eek:

:D
 

Attachments

  • untitled copy.jpg
    untitled copy.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 102
Dear lord, its a Ford.

Holy Hell, I could be a country singer.
 

Attachments

  • desktoppic2.jpg
    desktoppic2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 82
My newest one:
I cropped it myself, didn't spend much time cropping it, so I decided to make the desktop background the same as the border around the picture.
 

Attachments

  • desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 76
Originally posted by rjensen11
My newest one:
I cropped it myself, didn't spend much time cropping it, so I decided to make the desktop background the same as the border around the picture.

i want that wallpaper:drool::drool:
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
Dear lord, its a Ford.

Holy Hell, I could be a country singer.

omfg where the hell did u get that gt pic?? please tell i love the gt!!:D
 
Bondy its at hiresautoimages.com its also my wallpaper. It has been for a week now. :D
 
My latest! I love that rear end...

attachment.php
 
:lol: I downloaded that wallpaper and quite a few others of that car earlier. I was thinking of using it as my wall.
 
I just want to spank that SLR's arse. :lol:
 
This is the closest I can get to an Apple Computer desktop :)
 

Attachments

  • desktop8.jpg
    desktop8.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 76
Originally posted by Thio
This is the closest I can get to an Apple Computer desktop :)

Dude, I could get it so much better with my Linux box!
 
XP Platinum, or something like that.
 
This is as close as I can get to an Apple Computer.;)
 

Attachments

  • my desktop2.jpg
    my desktop2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 59
How did you get the top bar to look like the one on Macs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back