let's see those desktops (rev 2.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter space
  • 6,010 comments
  • 155,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all suck. Mine is clearly the best.

Anyway, SmoothStripes Gloss Sunken Aqua 3.1.2... all buttons and elements are now sunken (as well as the view buttons, as can be seen in the pic), and menu dividers have been added.
 

Attachments

  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 112
I really don't like the Mac Theme. It stinks. No Offence Sage
 
Originally posted by Sage
You all suck. Mine is clearly the best.

Anyway, SmoothStripes Gloss Sunken Aqua 3.1.2... all buttons and elements are now sunken (as well as the view buttons, as can be seen in the pic), and menu dividers have been added.
Mine is better. Simply because it took a lot of effort to get Windoze to look like this. Yes, this = Windows XP.
 

Attachments

  • screenie.jpg
    screenie.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 102
I like mine. Awesome. Like GTPlanet.net.;)
 

Attachments

  • my latest.jpg
    my latest.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 81
blah
 

Attachments

  • untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 76
note the wide aspect screen :)
 

Attachments

  • desktop01.jpg
    desktop01.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 56
Jeese Brian, think you have enough shortcuts on your desktop???
 
Wow!! How'd you get it soo big. Highest I can get his 1600 x 200 on a 17" Monitor
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Wow!! How'd you get it soo big. Highest I can get his 1600 x 200 on a 17" Monitor


He has a laptop with a wide aspect screen. ;)
 
I got more icons than all of you! :p

200703-A new background.jpg
 
:eek: Lot's of icons there DTV. I have 3 on my Desktop at the moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back