Lewis/Nordschleife - post your best time

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 33 comments
Holy Moly :bowdown:

I'm able to do these times with a Porsche 919.. but with the Sauber? Not in this life :lol:

I thought the same about the Gold time, then I kept running, I'm addicted to the Nordschleife and the C9, it's so much fun, let's keep going!

ps The most friendly guys in this forum are from Germany - and by far! I'd like to let you all know that I really appreciate it.
Hallo an alle! :cheers:

I love the Nordschleife a lot, too... but like on every other track, you'll hit a wall, where improving seems more like work than fun. But i'll keep it up, maybe i can shave off some tenths, or even seconds :)

The most friendly guys in this forum are from Germany - and by far! I'd like to let you all know that I really appreciate it.
Hallo an alle!

Mille Grazie!

Just to return sympathy, i'll let you know, that i spend most of my holidays in Italy. EVERY TIME it's possible, i go there. I just love it there, everything about it :cheers:

Finally caved and got the LH challenge. Coming off the 997/Ring Daily I opted to start at the Ring.
Lap 1 5:45, 5:44, 5:40, 5:39.

def leaving a lot of time in some spots playing it safe. It’s a workout though on the CSL at high FFB.

Attachments

• E5D0557D-1EB5-4EB4-B2A2-6B08A7C006C9.jpeg
    E5D0557D-1EB5-4EB4-B2A2-6B08A7C006C9.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
Back