Little Duckpond Under The Mountain.

• Thread starter Thorin Cain
  • 763 comments
O.K. Thorin, I made a few more changes than I thought. Weight dropped to 1257kgs, still position 0 to keep the same balance. The power mods. that I am running are semi-racing exhaust and sports cat, Power Limiter set to 99.4.
running stock trans. (I think that was how you submitted it) and LSD settings unchanged. Suspension settings also unchanged. Try it out and let me know what you think. On big power SH tire seasonals, this is my go to tune. Run this car a lot in that slot. Its predictable, consistent, powerful and fast! (not to mention sounds MEAN and LOOKS sexy!)
I had a quick check today, that's more or less how I've got it for 600pp too, I'm 5kg lighter with a bit more limiter used :) 1 day left until I'm back to 5 days bonus and it's off to Ascari to chase these guys :mischievous:

Just like @fordracer & @biffa3 said It's a Great Car!!! Excellent Tune!!! 👍 👍

I took it out to the Ascari Seasonal which I had already won with a Ferrari FXX at 2:14.950. I tweaked it a little bit, Rear Spring Rate - 19.30 ARB front - 4 and thats all I did to it and got a Lap Time of 2:13.300 (UPDATE NEW LAP TIME) :eek: and I passed TL in the standings, but just by a little bit. 👍 :D (Don't tell him Shhhhh :mischievous:) :lol: :D

I beat my Ferrari FXX time. 👍 :eek: with a stock trans too!! I'm glad I checked it out.

This car is Fantastic!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: Dude it is so much better to drive in this event than the FXX, it handles way better and coming out of corners it just goes, I hit the gas coming out of a turn and it takes off View attachment 447012 :lol: 👍

Update= New Lap Time= 2:13.300. I'm now No. 2 on the Friends Ranking 👍

View attachment 447011 TL :D

I know I won't catch The @RMan72 but I bet I could. 👍

View attachment 446927
Thanks for stopping by BG, real glad you like the car :) That's a pretty good time you've got there 👍 less than a second behind R2D2 :eek: that's some going bud :bowdown: :cheers:

👍, good going Tom :bowdown:, tomorrow I'll try @Thorin Cain car just to see what I can do with it, we're still 2 seconds of @RMan72 :grumpy:, so maybe if we keep pushing each other we might get a bit closer to him, and maybe :eek:, just maybe pass him :D. :cheers:
Well, you did have to poke him :P a Pagani you say :odd: looks like I'll be chasing a few more ghosts this time round :( You guys are getting better all the time 👍

I had a quick check today, that's more or less how I've got it for 600pp too, I'm 5kg lighter with a bit more limiter used :) 1 day left until I'm back to 5 days bonus and it's off to Ascari to chase these guys :mischievous:

Thanks for stopping by BG, real glad you like the car :) That's a pretty good time you've got there 👍 less than a second behind R2D2 :eek: that's some going bud :bowdown: :cheers:

Well, you did have to poke him :P a Pagani you say :odd: looks like I'll be chasing a few more ghosts this time round :( You guys are getting better all the time 👍
Good times in the Ascari TT @TurnLeft and @Brewguy44 looks like I'll have to fire up the Millennium Huayra and try and out run you.

I've been concentrating on the Apricot Hill TT, having fun chasing Series One Tie Fighters in my BMW CSL X Wing.

See you on the track soon

Good times in the Ascari TT @TurnLeft and @Brewguy44 looks like I'll have to fire up the Millennium Huayra and try and out run you.

I've been concentrating on the Apricot Hill TT, having fun chasing Series One Tie Fighters in my BMW CSL X Wing.

See you on the track soon
:lol:👍

An M3 CSL hmmm, nice choice, not sure what to go with on this one. Wonder how the Prowler would do :mischievous:

Ascari Lap Time Update - 2:12.504 I'm
Number 1 Smiley.gif
for now.

I just beat @RMan72 lap time,
Holy Moly Smiley.gif
this is the first time I got a better lap time than him.
5210.gif

Cheers Smiley.gif

Last edited:
Good afternoon my good man, is it afternoon yet :confused: OK then, good day then :D Sorry, I never got round to adding it to the mess of an index :guilty: Here it is https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/lamborghini-murcielago-lp670-4-sv.1133/
:cheers:
You know I kind of feel a bit ridiculous :banghead:, when I went to check it I saw that I had already reviewed it, I also already had it tucked away in my garage, so now I've got two of them, I'll make a lightweight version and a powered up version and see which one wins :cool:.

Wow! Well done BG! :) 👍

congratulations-smiley-emoticon.gif
Outstanding BG! :cheers: That's a super time buddy :bowdown: I've just had a quick free run and managed 2:14.6 on my first lap :guilty: Loads of time to find but that's going to be tough to catch 👍

Thank You All!!! :bowdown: I just knew it could be done after I drove it for the first time and my times just kept getting better. 👍

TC, I have to say it again Great Tune on a Great Car!!! 👍 👍

Thank You All!!! :bowdown: I just knew it could be done after I drove it for the first time and my times just kept getting better. 👍

Thanks BG 👍 It's a pleasure to see you up top of the list :D Enjoy the moment :cheers:

Psssst...Just watch out :odd: I know an old hockey player that doesn't take defeat to lightly :mischievous: and a droid with attitude that'll be trying to knock you back down again :lol:

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm down to 2:10.622 (used the lightweight version), on the first lap, well actually 3rd, I wiped out twice and had to restart. I think if @RMan72 tries this one he'll be at low 2:09's. BTW Tom this doesn't take away anything from what you've accomplished, that was super good pal :bowdown: :). I've already reviewed this car so if @Thorin Cain wants more praise for it he'll have to go back in time to read it :lol:.

Ascari Lap Time Update - 2:12.504 I'm View attachment 447408 for now.

I just beat @RMan72 lap time, View attachment 447430 this is the first time I got a better lap time than him. View attachment 447409

View attachment 447410
Excellent times @Brewguy44, I'm off to see if 3PO has any money for a Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09, if not I'll have to chase you down in the Millennium Huayra.
Got a 2:08.9xx time to beat on my friends list but they are using the Emperial Star Destroyer FXX

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm down to 2:10.622 (used the lightweight version), on the first lap, well actually 3rd, I wiped out twice and had to restart. I think if @RMan72 tries this one he'll be at low 2:09's. BTW Tom this doesn't take away anything from what you've accomplished, that was super good pal :bowdown: :). I've already reviewed this car so if @Thorin Cain wants more praise for it he'll have to go back in time to read it :lol:.

Hey, Great Lap!!! TL 👍 👍 and don't worry about it, I'm just glad I got such a great lap time.

Excellent times @Brewguy44, I'm off to see if 3PO has any money for a Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09, if not I'll have to chase you down in the Millennium Huayra.
Got a 2:08.9xx time to beat on my friends list but they are using the Emperial Star Destroyer FXX

I tried the "Imperial Star Destroyer" FXX with tunes from @shaunm80 & Praiano and I just got gold with a 2:14.950, but the car was all over the place with the rear sliding out on me. Did they at PD ever hear of Sports Medium's, Noooo all they use is Sports Hard, it's a little ridiculous with all the tire choices there are and they only use SH in seasonal's.

The Lambo handled way better than the I.S.D. FXX did.

:lol:👍
I tried the "Imperial Star Destroyer" FXX with tunes from @shaunm80 & Praiano and I just got gold with a 2:14.950, but the car was all over the place with the rear sliding out on me. Did they at PD ever hear of Sports Medium's, Noooo all they use is Sports Hard, it's a little ridiculous with all the tire choices there are and they only use SH in seasonal's.

The Lambo handled way better than the I.S.D. FXX did.
I'd quite like an SS one at 600pp if I'm honest :scared: But we take what we get :)
Personally I thought the FXX would be the one to beat in this T.T too, it's usually a favourite in races at this pp.

Hey TL, what's your tune on that Pagani Huayra? If you don't mind sharing it, I would like to try it.

I tried it at Ascari with my tune and others but just couldn't get it to get gold.

@Brewguy44

Not sure you're going to like it :yuck:, you have to use a lot of throttle control, but anyways here it is, I was satisfied with the gold I got from it until you ... :mischievous: ... you know :lol:.
Huayra '11 (really don't know how to pronounce this one)
RH 82/70
SR 7.07/9.66
DC 4/4
DE 4/4
ARB 3/4
CA 0.5/1.5
TA -0.19/0.60
BB 7/10

Transmission Max speed at 330kmh
MLSD 7/8/7 - Triple plate clutch
Power Limiter 86.5

ABS 1
TC 0

WARNING: THIS TUNING IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE EXCELLENT QUALITY OF THE WORK DONE IN THIS GARAGE BY THORIN CAIN 👍.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

View attachment 335960
Click top line description for link to GTP tunes database.

Built for the Mid-Field Supercar Shootout '15

Specifications:
Performance Points: 576pp
Max. power: 660bhp
Weight: 1565 kg
Weight Distribution: 43:57
Drivetrain: 4WD
Just built this and took it for a spin around Ascari to try and bring balance back to the force.
Didn't have a lot of time but managed to get a 2:10.2 out of her, there's still loads of time to be gained once I get to understand her better

Great Tune @Thorin Cain

Just built this and took it for a spin around Ascari to try and bring balance back to the force.
Didn't have a lot of time but managed to get a 2:10.2 out of her, there's still loads of time to be gained once I get to understand her better

Great Tune @Thorin Cain
Cheers @RMan72 :cheers: Nice time in it you have, fast enough you are, no more practice do you need :lol:

Like @TurnLeft said, I think there's a 2:09 in your future :)

Latest Posts

Back