Live Stream: PlayStation 5 Games Reveal

But Kaz has been with PlayStation for over 20 years, so it's not a definite sign.
I'm not saying it's a definitive sign. I'm saying that fans knows him for GT, so showing that tweet without showing his face at the reveal, or just a trailer, would be the equivalent of giving false hopes to the fans of the game.

You and I know he's a Sony executive too, but most fans don't. (just look at the replies to his tweet. They're all already hyped for GT7)

Last edited:
OK everyone, i am going to go get my lunch situation situated, so that i can be ready for the reveal...

In the meantime, please everyone behave OK... no running with scissors... :D

EDIT: just like iRacing celebrating their milestone, i am reaching 3400 posts with this one !! YAY!

I'm always amazed that Nintendo still exist.
I'm still amused how quickly and quietly the whole "NiNtEnDoOmEd!1!!!1" schtick was dropped. :lol:

Is it time for a redux of "FIVE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS"...?

Silence about GT7 since many months is the proof of GT7 revelation this night ! ( I hope so :) )

We all know GTS is done thinking in GT7 at the same time of developpement... working on real time raytracing since 2 or 3 years... reducing extra content since 1 year or more... so...

Last edited:
Reportly, that's how much Amazon UK thinks the PS5 will cost in queen pounds

https://www.gsmarena.com/sony_playstation_5_price_amazon_listing-news-43711.php
More sites not doing their homework. It was a dummy listing - and they even refer to the dead giveaway in the article but don't grasp the point:
Some watchful shoppers took these screenshots that show the PlayStation 5 will come with 2TB storage and someone even managed to place an order. Interestingly, the 1TB and 2TB models had the same price, which obviously won't be the case when sales proper start.

Previously Sony confirmed that PlayStation 5 will come with 825GB storage, but the company was likely referring to the actual usable storage.
We know the PS5's internal storage is 825GB and why - and it would make zero sense for the console to have 1,175GB taken up out of the box. There aren't 1TB and 2TB models. There was a 500GB listing as well, which also won't happen.

360000 people waiting.. i just opened a bottle of nice red wine, gonna get drunk and fall in love with a piece of ultra capitalism hardware..

Gotta give Sony credit where it is due, hats off to them preventing any leaks of the event - Hype throughout the gaming community is through the roof.

As I say that, the YouTube stream just exceeded half a million viewers! :eek:

Gotta give Sony credit where it is due, hats off to them preventing any leaks of the event - Hype throughout the gaming community is through the roof.

As I say that, the YouTube stream just exceeded half a million viewers! :eek:
I just got here and it's now nearly double that. :embarrassed: 968k

Oh please don't just be endless trailers like that Series X event, I want to see the console!

PD "Get Ready"

download.jpg

Back