Live Stream: PlayStation 5 Games Reveal

There's a difference graphically but it's probably doing to take a while for the huge shift that people are expecting.

Didn't look like the ds5 has the underbelly new buttons of the attachment for ds4.

This I find really really weird, does that mean there is going to have to be an attachment for the DualSense as well? The whole point of the DS4 one was to upgrade it presumably for PS5 use.

I thought it was going to be GT World! ;) :lol:

Did anyone count more that 16 cars on a track? Pretty disappointing if still pretty low number of cars racing, especially when graphically there doesn't seem to be a huge increase in quality. :guilty: :rolleyes:

It looks like Jenkins the Cat has got his own game now too...

I had the same thoughts when I saw that.

Also, no one yet has mentioned that it showed at the top of the screen in the GT7 shot of the car N400 / PP538 or something like that. Which suggests that cars are now split two ways. Should make it easier to fit in the GR. X cars and deal with the overpowered ones by having 2 conditions.

What's with all these kids games?
And now a cartoon? How is this supposed to show the ps5 potential??...
As of now I'm not impressed

This I find really really weird, does that mean there is going to have to be an attachment for the DualSense as well? The whole point of the DS4 one was to upgrade it presumably for PS5 use.
Yeah really want this, it's needed for some games.

Well they are starting with the lesser stuff maybe, im sure games will get more impressive by alot, if not now, soon later.

Plus the stream isn't exactly high quality.

It's basically GT Sport+

Personally, I think that's all we need and I bet what they were planning from the beginning, I don't think GT Sport was ever meant to be "the game" but more of a concept. Add a better single player for people who are asking for it, a decent penalty system for online and we are good to go. Plus, show me Trial Mountain, I'm sold!

Alternatively, we can wait until 2025 but I would rather get a more polished GT Sport than wait for another 5 years :lol:

Watching this is making me think of some things I've heard before and didn't think too much about.

Devs are excited about the PS5 not so much for it's graphic capability but for it's gameplay capability. The big jump in technology isn't graphically, like we've been used to seeing in the past. It's about the size and intricacy of what they can't put into the game.

I think improved graphics will come this generation but it's going to be later in the life-cycle.

Yawn. I don't care for any of these, except GT7 and a couple of others at the very beginning.

Edit: What the hell.... They copied Interstellar's black hole

Latest Posts

Back