Livery editor on console - does it work ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by ParanoidDoge, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Could you not save it like that? Also has anyone got aux lights to work? It's doing my head in.

2. BFIFE22

BFIFE22

Are the sponsor choices supposed to to change the placement or the sponsors themselves? If so they aren’t working for me

3. PorscheRevs

PorscheRevs

I believe Aux lights work as intended? I put a blue light in my Porsche Cup car for the Spa 24hr and it showed up fine anyway. Couldn’t really notice it from the dash cam view but I could see it lighting the cockpit on the replays.

edit: maybe it doesn’t work, tried to test by changing to red and was still showing blue. Or maybe Aux lights aren’t cockpit lights as I thought.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    FinnZevo likes this.
  4. 35mm

35mm Premium

I think it was when I hit the save button that it actually turned "normal".

Regarding the lights, I couldn't get them to work in any of the cars I tried.

5. slthree

slthree

A, E t)’
    Major Eye Candy. Can you share that ? Is that possible?

6. Tool1312

Tool1312

They only determine what logo is on the rear wing.

7. 35mm

35mm Premium

Unfortunately, it has since gone back to normal (see post above) and stayed that way.

8. stevefoz

stevefoz

9. Tool1312

Tool1312

Nice

10. slthree

slthree

stevefoz likes this.
  11. stevefoz

stevefoz

I will have a look but I doubt if it will, I will grab a screen shot from the editor and post it for you so you can copy what I did.

Scaff likes this.
  12. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

For anyone struggling with the livery editor, I've made a video guide on how to access and use it.

13. SeacroftSean

SeacroftSean

Can you add liveries in career mode, I just seem to get plain black or black and red cars and would like to have something more interesting but I can't see any way of customising the clour schemes in career mode.

14. Something similiar happened to me last night, bits of carbon showing through. Pretty damn cool that they've modeled the carbon under that paintwork.

I tried and tested that too when I thought I discovered what they were. However........

I've discovered what they are, but I still can not get them on any car no matter how much I try.

20200701_124356.jpg

Edit.
    assetto-corsa-competizione1.jpg

Scaff and 35mm like this.
  15. John G

John G

I understand there is already a patch out for PS4 that irons out some of the bugs in the livery editor. Not tried it out yet.
    "Coming soon" to xbox, i guess their approval process takes longer?

16. Seems they haven't actually fixed much in the editor, just what may have been reported. Wheel rims still glitched. Also When you select a colour and decide to cancel it a box comes up and says cancel yes/no, you cannot select yes. No Auxiliary lights too of course.

17. Jezza819

Jezza819

It always has before. That's why we were dead last getting updates in Project Cars.