Long Beach in Forza 5 (DLC)

• Thread starter Hoodboi
  • 131 comments
I'm jelly Camaroboy! All I got to do was Prague and Laguna Seca. ;_; That's cool that you were able to try Long Beach, tho!

I got some all seasons on the daily driver, th SC has been in the garage forever! 70 Sunday morning, 45 two hours later!!??

The song lyric "London is drowning and I live by the river" kind of springs to mind. There's a river at the bottom of my garden but I think we're out of the rainy season now. As far as I know they're still working on the clean up after the floods in Somerset.

I'm jelly Camaroboy! All I got to do was Prague and Laguna Seca. ;_; That's cool that you were able to try Long Beach, tho!
I also took a few laps on Mount Panarama (Bathurst). Didn't get to try out Yas Marina. Bathurst and Yas Marina are my favorite tracks.

I might consider getting an XBone just for this game, it looks amazing! The only question I have is how are the physics compared to Granturismo 6 or i-racing. I don't want a game with arcade physics. Are the physics improved over FM4?

I might consider getting an XBone just for this game, it looks amazing! The only question I have is how are the physics compared to Granturismo 6 or i-racing. I don't want a game with arcade physics. Are the physics improved over FM4?
In a nutshell, the physics are best in class on console, though it's still not iRacing. The guys at Inside Sim Racing do a pretty good job summing it up:
http://www.insidesimracing.tv/reviews/forza-motorsport-5-final-review/

Last edited:
Back