Lucas Ordonez Interesting Polyphony Tweet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 102 comments
  • 13,638 views
Messages
1,195
United States
Maine
Messages
LETS4000
https://twitter.com/Lucas_Ordonez/status/586560705848946688

Another long and productive day at Polyphony studio with more testing and development for something really big! 2morrow MotorSport
1f1ef-1f1f5.png
event
 
GT Academy on both PS3 and PS4, PS4 with GT7 engine.
 
This follows on from his tweet last week. He's busy, that's for sure...
 
Surely intersting post there.
 
Aim for the grand price!

The GTR LM Nismo, specifically.
 
Lets deconstruct his tweet and translate:

Another long and productive day at Polyphony studio = so this is not a one time deal, he has done it before and will continue working...

with more testing and development = so whatever this is, it is still not done , not completed and not yet ready for reveal...

for something really big! = whatever this is... it must be entirely new or something we all have been waiting for a long time...

2morrow [Japanese] MotorSportevent = might not even be related to his testing and contribution at PoDi...

I will let the hyper train take its course from here...


2207926179_1bfa42cc52.jpg
 
Last edited:
Something probably to do with GT Academy 2015.
 
It's mot likely that's it's identical to Kaz tweets. Just something to try and stir the GT fanbase up.
I'm not sure they realize how many people are long over BS PD hype-box statements. They're 90% lies, and the other 10% is wildly premature.
 
Transmission bug fix confirmed.

Oh wait
 
if I understand correctly, we will know what he is talking about .... Tomorrow?
 
if I understand correctly, we will know what he is talking about .... Tomorrow?
He said tomorrow yesterday, so today. Or maybe he was talking about something else
 
Right !

So, I hope some news next week or later :)
 
I posted this in the Pit Stop Blog thread earlier...it's a Google translation of the latest entry:
Like i said, GT Academy 2015.
 
I wonder if Lucas is aware of the happenings and discussions here on GTPlanet. Particularly towards the improvement of the GT series. Maybe he's mentioned them and PD has taken such into account, I dunno.

He probably hasn't. I'm just making assumptions here.
 
I don't think GT Academy qualifies as something big, it is just another version of the same thing they have been doing for quite some time.

The course maker would qualify, surprise features would qualify, GT7 release date would qualify but that one is very unlikely. Large DLC pack would qualify, by large I mean lots of content not lots of MBs of video
 
Back