didn't work on Challenger 67 . Premium
minimum spring rate : 3.0
with 772 bhp
and neither on Charger superbee Standard
minimum spring rate : 2.1
with +600 bhp
did anyone test those cars ?

Last edited:
I dont mind this game I think it is great but it is barely worth the 70$ to buy it alone :).

and if you are trying to do this online it doesnt work.

OwensRacing: Can you write the exact settings you have for your Shelby? Or a video on your youtube channel going over the settings?

Ballast: 75kg shifted to the rear.

Gear: Start at tops speed, move it to the left or slowest speed. Then go to final gear ratio and move it to the left raising speed. Take gear 1-3 and move far left. Adjust 4-5 to look right.

LSD: 60/60/60

Suspension: Ride Height All the way down in front and all up in rear.
Springs, shocks, and anit roll/sway bars all the way left or soft.
Camber F 0 - R 0
Toe F 0 - R 1.0

I use cockpit view and roll in first watching tach.....get to like 50 on tach and hit full brake when the tach hits 20ish punch the gas and stay in it for second....no wheelie retry there is a sweet spot.

Good Luck.

No problem, had a friend over last night. Before he left, I said hey, come pull some wheelies on GT5. He was like oh heck yea..I seen the vids.

So he was wanting to make it quick.....sits down and gets his first one then 40 minutes later, he says man I got to go......20 more and he gets out of the seat. ahahahhaha

The wheelies are highly addicting. As well the soft settings are just fun to muscle around doing slides and donuts. EVERYONE needs to experience this awesomeness. :) So I am here to help those needing it.

got a few questions/ideas.

#1. Ballast, which direction is adding weight to rear, + or -? I would think - because that would mean behind the driver, but i'm not convinced and PD's '?' Help button doesn't explain much here.

#2. Ok if the idea is to raise the front, wouldn't you want the stiffest suspension settings up front to provide more bounce up, and also less distance to have to raise it to get it up?

#3. I've scanned over the thread again to be sure but i'm not seeing a post indicating which aids to leave on and what settings. So which aids and setting for them are you using to wheelie? I did see the one mentioning Skid Force On, but TC? yes/no?

No aids except skid force recovery. That is a biggie I forgot.

The weight move to the rear. Which is slide weight right on the slider. Don't recall if it's negative or positive. Think positive.

Springs. Need the soft to get bounce.

Anyone tried this with the 64 GTO? It feels like it just want to come up but I'm having no luck doing it

Also the car is at 720hp 838ft lb and weighs 1182kg any help on getting this beast up in the air would be appriciated.

Last edited:
I'm trying to do this with my Cobra, and I can't lower my gears to the number that others are. I only get 744BHP when others get 765BHP, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
I'm trying to do this with my Cobra, and I can't lower my gears to the number that others are. I only get 744BHP when others get 765BHP, what am I doing wrong?

Maybe you should change the oil? 💡 Dunno...

gt5freeak
it works for me offline but it doesnt work online when i want to show my friends?:grumpy:

This really does stink. How Epic would 16 Cobra's hanging hoops down the mile long straight at Fuji be? Hahahaha

Anyone tried two player arcade? Never played it. Let alone tried this.

Had three friends come over and spend minimal an hour sitting in the cockpit pulling wheelies. Hahahaha they all tend to look up and lean back when wheels come up.

I have picture proof of my Shelby doing a wheelie with no assists. I was coming out of the grass in grand valley, hit he gas and boom I'm up on my two back wheels. No rocking, no nothing just a pure wheelie. Saved the video of course as well. Prob got it a foot off the ground.

I have picture proof of my Shelby doing a wheelie with no assists. I was coming out of the grass in grand valley, hit he gas and boom I'm up on my two back wheels. No rocking, no nothing just a pure wheelie. Saved the video of course as well. Prob got it a foot off the ground.

Please upload pictures

it works for me offline but it doesnt work online when i want to show my friends?:grumpy:

It doesn't matter, even though cars can do it online no one in the lobby can see it, you will only be doing wheelies on your own screen.

it is possible i can get the SL 65 to wheely of the line
this is the setup i use.

fully modify car it should be over 900hp
shift all the weight to the back and stick about 75kg on
suspension front as low as possible back as high as it can
spring rate front and back on as low as it can
the same with extension and compression stick everything down
camber 0.0 0.0
toe 0.0 1.00
torque 60 acceleration 60

transmition
first stick top speed right down and then with final gear then set each gear
1st....3.678
2nd....2.741
3rd....2.106
4th....1.630
5th....1.416

the car wont lift straight of line you have to hit about 30mph in 1st gear then tap brake
then power on and you have to have skid recovery force on as well.
but for some reason it wont wheelie online

oh and i got this setup of some one of youtube

For those of you who just CAN'T get the front wheels in the air while using these particular set-ups, I also had the same problem.It really could be the smallest thing. But surprisingly this helped me. When you drive at about 80Mph(Dont know how A Km sorry), Try killing the cars engine by hitting the E-brake and sliding one or the other direction, then pushing the throttle all the way before you spin out completely. Now if your car jumps to one side, this is a good sign and this means that your pretty much halfway doing it right lol.So continue to lower the ratio's or mess with the top speed between the first 3 gears until the car finally stays in the air.

WARNING:
If YOUR CAR FLIPS WHILE DOING THIS PROCEDURE, BUT WILL NOT LIFT THE TWO FRONT WHEELS, UMM..YEAH...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE :sly:

Just curious, have these tricks always been possible in GT5, or is it only after a certain update?

Thanks.

These tricks have always been possible, but just in offline mode.

Last edited:
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71

All Mods + Racing:Soft Tires

Ballast:
60kg / +50

Transmission:
1.: 4.393
2.: 2.800
3.: 1.707
4.: 1.346
5.: 1.054
Final: 2.500
ive tried this setup and it does not work for me I think its because of the gearing where do you move the top speed to and do I move the top speed or final first? I couldnt even get those exact ratios no matter where I move it to. I am in need of help

Back