Mercedes teases "Vision GT concept"

• Thread starter Ranman20
  • 395 comments
I like the Tesla because it can do more than 100mph (but it won't go very far)

But internal combustion with the sheer torque provided by electric motors a la R18 (not the Prius) is better.

See your Doctor. I believe there's a prescription for that:lol:

Well, it's a bit different, makes an interesting noise and it's pretty fast. Also it's a challenge to get around the ring.. but I wouldn't make a habit of it, it's just like Automatic cars like the Jaguar XKR performance, it makes for a very fun drive while sounding how an Auto gearbox should.

ibrn0epq6xJ5D9.png

I surely hope that PD was smart enough to avoid making any Vision Gran Turismo cars with electric motors. Nothing is more boring than driving something that sounds like nothing!! Internal combustion FTW!:cheers:

That would be the responsibility of the companies involved.

I think the design house and corporation cars will be going hybrid. Nike Two is human powered!

Will Vision GT be the beginning of Gran Turismo opening doors(literally) of featured models? Will the avatars be able to get in and drive away? Hmmm...

I guess the Merc will be one of the first cars released into GT6. Maybe even on 6/12 if they're already revealing it...

Looks like someone held the front and back end of a Porsche 911 (991) and stretched it out like a rubber band. Does anyone else see a hint of Infiniti on the front fascia?

I knew I was going to somehow end up disliking these GTV cars when GTV was first announced. The GT by Citroen is fugly, and this is too.

Last edited:
Back