Mercedes Vision One-Eleven - Could be the Next Vision Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter masas1
  • 9 comments
There are loads of cars with vision in their names that aren't anything to do with Vision Gran Turismo. Mercedes have a fair few "vision" cars. So whilst this could end up Gran Turismo at some point, there's no reason to think it will any more than any of their other concept cars.

Unless it plainly reads "Vision Gran Turismo" (And not just "Vision") or explicitly stated/announced/confirmed by the manufacturers themselves, its not guaranteed to be coming to a Gran Turismo game.

Last edited:
Oh you mean like the Honda NSX concept and Toyota FT1? Cars that literally appeared in the exact same game that Vision GT program began?
Yes but also I want to see the Cadillac Cien, Lamborghini Cala, Chrysler Me Four twelve.

Most GT vision cars have strayed away far too bad.

I feel like this video is an eye opener.

Can we please drop Gran Turismo Vision.

And start putting proper concept cars.
I would agree the game does lack cars I would want to see personally.
But PD cant serve any customer, so I accept as much.
I also dont like the aesthetics of many of the VGT cars, but I really like some others, so I wouldnt generelly say "get rid of VGT" and just dont buy or use those I dislike. For example the above mentioned Toyota FT1 is something I prefer over the has become new Supra, Mazda VGTs are also beautiful and feel like belong into the grid.

Just removing one thing doesnt automatically come with adding something different.

Last edited:
I would agree the game does lack cars I would want to see personally.
But PD cant serve any customer, so I accept as much.
I also dont like the aesthetics of many of the VGT cars, but I really like some others, so I wouldnt generelly say "get rid of VGT" and just dont buy or use those I dislike. For example the above mentioned Toyota FT1 is something I prefer over the has become new Supra, Mazda VGTs are also beautiful and feel like belong into the grid.

Just removing one thing doesnt automatically come with adding something different.
You get good vgts like the toyota and the mazda.

Then you get awful ones like the chaparal.

Back