• Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EsYMdrk.jpeg
Heres the wrx sti missile i was talking about. Rwd 2jzGTE with some nice fitment :). I will be making one as a team car and team colors tomarrow. It drifts like a dream.

You Drunk Bro
Heres the wrx sti missile i was talking about. Rwd 2jzGTE with some nice fitment :). I will be making one as a team car and team colors tomarrow. It drifts like a dream.

Can't wait for it slightly lowered but not too much I hope xD maybe you could do me S15 2j non front bumper & spoiler, iv got one already on standard engine & chassi I want slightly wider wheels ;P isit possible? I'll try and get some picture's up here tomorrow.

Hey Nockz loving the s15 thanks for it, toras out the team wanna know why pm me.

Last edited:
Can't wait for it slightly lowered but not too much I hope xD maybe you could do me S15 2j non front bumper & spoiler, iv got one already on standard engine & chassi I want slightly wider wheels ;P isit possible? I'll try and get some picture's up here tomorrow.

I havent figured out the bumper yet. & ill be doing more this weekend when i have time. Ill finish the subaru and take off the wing and make some more nice drift cars. I plan on making a rx7 with a ******** of offset and a agressive looking stance.

We need to organize our team more. I think we should get together for a dori union drift meet and take some pictures and ill make a video and just chill. This sat. At around 3 pm central time (gmt-5)

You Drunk Bro
We need to organize our team more. I think we should get together for a dori union drift meet and take some pictures and ill make a video and just chill. This sat. At around 3 pm central time (gmt-5)

I'm down for that, I'm not 100% sure if I can make it online on weekends but ill try. Me n Nao got good couple of pictures lastnight ill upload today xD Then we all go in HARD! Tonight or weekend if I can make it xD

I'm gonna try to be there, but since Alex is with us since this morning (3am), I'm not sure if it will happen. Might not find the will to drift, and just want to spend some time with my family. Sorry.

Gonales
I'm gonna try to be there, but since Alex is with us since this morning (3am), I'm not sure if it will happen. Might not find the will to drift, and just want to spend some time with my family. Sorry.

Yeahhh I understand ..
Basically same thing as me really
I'll see you when I see you, Take Care

After the horrible show tonight, I decided to take some precautions. I've deleted most of the team from my friendslist. Only those that can drive well, can stay on it. (I'm not saying drift well btw!) Don't feel personally attacked.

Plus, the extremely childish reaction I got from Bovr played a huge part in the decision.

After the horrible show tonight, I decided to take some precautions. I've deleted most of the team from my friendslist. Only those that can drive well, can stay on it. (I'm not saying drift well btw!) Don't feel personally attacked.

Plus, the extremely childish reaction I got from Bovr played a huge part in the decision.

Why not just leave then instead of making a big deal about it? Big boy.

Good Tandems on Autumn Ring Naoki we were going crazy!! Also good job from the Dori Union guys tonight you guys did good!!

Thank you tiger yes fun but i didn't know.... who was on my door :lol:

Aha yea same here I would get in front then you would get in front and back and fourth then I had Gambino in his s13 right behind me and I'm like " Am I getting trolled" lol

You Drunk Bro
Lol, its because i said the "f" word sarcastically. Come on mods. This isnt middle school.

It is stated in the AUP, that language is not allowed. Hence the reason why the f word is starred out. Im sure another word would have worked out better in this case.

They are just holding up the rules that Jordan placed when he created this site. I mean you did agree to them when you signed up right?

Jordan gives you a free website to talk about your GT experience with others. Its only respectful to respect the little rules he does place. 👍

It is stated in the AUP, that language is not allowed. Hence the reason why the f word is starred out. Im sure another word would have worked out better in this case.

They are just holding up the rules that Jordan placed when he created this site. I mean you did agree to them when you signed up right?

Jordan gives you a free website to talk about your GT experience with others. Its only respectful to respect the little rules he does place. 👍
They're redicilous though. I understand if i tried to bypass the filter but its starred out!

The whole AUP is redicilous and has way too much bs in it.

You Drunk Bro
They're redicilous though. I understand if i tried to bypass the filter but its starred out!

The whole AUP is redicilous and has way too much bs in it.

Its made to keep out the bs. But just officers of the law if you argue with them, its only going to get worse for you. I have 29 points as of now and have learned to just ignore it and live with it.

Its made to keep out the bs. But just officers of the law if you argue with them, its only going to get worse for you. I have 29 points as of now and have learned to just ignore it and live with it.
I agree man, I have no problem with the mods, just the rules that they enforce.

You Drunk Bro
Please stop posting off topic. Its against the aup.

See what i did there?

You're only digging yourself a deeper hole, by posting your concerns about your infraction in a public way yet in the wrong place.

Are you trying to ruin this thread for everyone? Make smarter decisions, that's all.

Last edited:
You Drunk Bro
Lol, these forums are a joke.

I Got the same message and its a free world on what we want to say to you lot and all I think your pathetic..

Hey guys no more of this arguing its getting very old. But most likely FND1 drift competition tonight track will be on the virtual drift circuit section, on mardrid the section will be going reverse so Wrong Way. Keep it Dori :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back