Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we this won are 1st battle, i think we made the star drift leader upset man sorry :lol: but great battle. 2DU SD1 Congrats to teku in zach. on leading us to win.

Last edited:
Star Drift. If you want an organised battle @ set time & place. Were up for it that one Was very un organised today but we still held it down for DoriUnion! Hopefully see you guys again soon ;P

Star Drift. If you want an organised battle @ set time & place. Were up for it that one Was very un organised today but we still held it down for DoriUnion! Hopefully see you guys again soon ;P

Yes i agree nockz very un organised would had been better if it was organised but we managed to pull of win.

Last edited:
Great Win guys! Sorry I wasn't able to attend. We were testing our new drift machines!

Oh guys! Tora Is improving on a great level Im tryna help him out! Me and him get great Tandems!

For you guys with wheels prefferabley with g27's what ffb settings do you use? I cant get the ffb to feel right no matter what.

old Naoki way. In matter of days you have a 15-0 record in team battles and only half the team knows about it xD good times.

Its was random we did'nt even plan it :) but i wish star drift made it more organised there was confusion sorry guys.
old Naoki way. In matter of days you have a 15-0 record in team battles and only half the team knows about it xD good times.

Have you noticed i change shiro? :sly: keep drifting fun an goodluck in RSM.

Hey guys I'm excited to announce that Naoki has just given me the title of Co-Leader of DoriUnion. I also want to emphasize the fact that being co leader makes me no better than any of you and I still look up to all of you guys and I don't consider my self any better than you guys.

ok cuz i stay out in Florida so if that makes you about 3-4 hours in a time difference so then at 7 pm my time I might be on or later on from that time.

From Naoki
Hey guys team metting saturday including! Ah photoshoot for roster! An team pics most of the team members is online on saturdays. :)

DoriUnionTora
Hey guys I'm excited to announce that Naoki has just given me the title of Co-Leader of DoriUnion. I also want to emphasize the fact that being co leader makes me no better than any of you and I still look up to all of you guys and I don't consider my self any better than you guys.

Yeah Kool, if co leader doesn't change anythink why u co leader as ya stated, how long have you been in DU Tora.. I should think few ppl in team will ask ya this. Newayz when ya gonna b online,?

Last edited:
Yeah Kool, if co leader doesn't change anythink why u co leader as ya stated, how long have you been in DU Tora.. I should think few ppl in team will ask ya this. Newayz when ya gonna b online,?

Dang you mad and Naoki asked me to be Co-Leader an what do you mean how long have I been with dori you should know your the one that told be I should join in the first place.

DoriUnionTora
Dang you mad and Naoki asked me to be Co-Leader an what do you mean how long have I been with dori you should know your the one that told be I should join in the first place.

Am I mad is that what your saying lol I'm just stating fact's nothink wrong with that, anyways What makes u think that?

3qt6y9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back