MotoGP 19 announced - Due June 6th

• Thread starter barryf1fan
  • 214 comments
Did some laps in the historic 2stroke challenges again, really love all about this game.

The 3rd choice of rider pov is so good with side to side lean, just like in iom tt2.

Also the steering is smooth, not too sensitive like in ride3, that also is just like iom tt2.

Good sounds, real looks, movement, animations, feel, ai, runs well enough on std ps4 too.

Last edited:
Love the Historic mode, in both '19 and '20, kinda miss it in '21. I hope they bring something similar back for the 2022.
I think '19 has been the one I played the most.

Glad you are still getting some mileage out of it. I may have to throw it in the PS4 and play it (I've moved to PC for the most part...)

Love the Historic mode, in both '19 and '20, kinda miss it in '21. I hope they bring something similar back for the 2022.
I think '19 has been the one I played the most.

Glad you are still getting some mileage out of it. I may have to throw it in the PS4 and play it (I've moved to PC for the most part...)
Oh i see, i was wondering if historic bikes and challenges were still in 21.
Might get the historic dlc for 19 then if those are missing in 21.

Cheers.

Oh i see, i was wondering if historic bikes and challenges were still in 21.
Might get the historic dlc for 19 then if those are missing in 21.

Cheers.
I find it quite a challenge in historic mode, wish the bikes were all unlocked from start. Love those bikes though, but only got a couple. Challenges in TT game are hard to.

Been back to motogp19 with the anxious wait and subsequent disappointment of sbk 2022 release.
Trying many different bikes, and the current top bikes in it, which i often leave for last.

But they are really good, playable, even in helmet view and no aids. Good gameplay in 3rd person too. The ducati is cool.

Even the moto2 are cool, i like the Agusta, prettty ok sound. Still challenging, some say sbk 2022 bikes are like motogp2 bikes of motogp21, so maybe it's similar too.

The early 2000 bikes are most challenging it seems, with no aids.
Not much problems with ai as well.
The race line seems to add more rubber as laps go by no?
Making it more grippy. It sure seems more grippy, as when you go wide, you tend to skid sideways more out of bound.

Anyhow, only missing the historic pack still, im sure I'll get it but no rush, lots bikes already in this game.

I noticed you can set rear brake to an analog control, like in wrc9 handbrake.
I tried it on the down axis of the right stick.
You can see it reads it as analog, but the real application of it seems more about how long you hold it, kinda like made for a digital button.
So comes to the same thing a little.

Last edited:
Back