Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

TANGOMAN you are the best!! đź‘Ť
These beautiful pics make me excited to be getting the game again! Keep them coming!! Could you get some pics of the DeLorean? Although it's decisively not muscle - it's still American eh? Thanks a lot! :sly: Maybe the '69 Corvette, or a '67 if a similar generation is included.

1995_eclipse
sweet pics... but you should have picked a better colour for the charger

You dont pick the color you win the car after racing for 2 Hrs and 45 min. so i took the color i won and and dont plan on running it again until i finish the rest of the game. :crazy:

I just wanna say all u that have the game are some LUCKY BASTARDS ( 1 tear runs down my cheek) thanks for the pics.

P.S I love GT but this looks 2 dam good

rico13
I just wanna say all u that have the game are some LUCKY BASTARDS ( 1 tear runs down my cheek) thanks for the pics.

P.S I love GT but this looks 2 dam good

can you please RESIZE the pic in your post ???

flamingwonky
TANGOMAN you are the best!! đź‘Ť
These beautiful pics make me excited to be getting the game again! Keep them coming!! Could you get some pics of the DeLorean? Although it's decisively not muscle - it's still American eh? Thanks a lot! :sly: Maybe the '69 Corvette, or a '67 if a similar generation is included.

TANGOMAN says thank you and here ya go đź‘Ť

Is it maybe possible to put the new GT and the GT40 on the same photo. Maybe both in the gulf colors

And can that person with that big mustang photo resize it because I don't like those horizontal scroll bars

I would really like to know if the Saleen is only in one color, also the mustang cobra. If anyone has the time, I think everyone would appreciate seeing perhaps groups of photos, showing differnt color choices for the american cars.
Thanks to anyone that could help out. To keep on topic, are there very many cars that do not allow wheels to be changed ?

Liquid Li0n
Is it maybe possible to put the new GT and the GT40 on the same photo. Maybe both in the gulf colors

And can that person with that big mustang photo resize it because I don't like those horizontal scroll bars

These are from KAB

toyota-ist-1.5s-02.jpg

toyota-bb-1.5z-x-version-00.jpg

are these muscle? :dunce:

Are you trying to attract attention? Obviously they aren't muscle cars, and I'm sure you know that. Anyway, can anyone post up some pics like the ones throughout the thread but of a '70 Charger 440. Color doesn't matter but I would like to see some nice pics of it.

Thanks in advance.

XVII
are these muscle?

Wow, you must be kidding...that like asking...
AR3 SKyL1NZ & EvOZ IN DA GAME!!!11!!! :yuck:

Well i can see you point those 1.5 liter 100HP of fury could be considerd raging torque monsters, I mean seriously LOOK at that 5.5" tread on those Micky Thompsons!!!!!

where is the humor of a good joke? oh...i forgot...down the toilet because EVERYONE IS STUCK UP AROUND HERE WITH A QUARTER STUCK UP THEIR BUTT :(

(sarcasm)

XVII
where is the humor of a good joke? oh...i forgot...down the toilet because EVERYONE IS STUCK UP AROUND HERE WITH A QUARTER STUCK UP THEIR BUTT :(

(sarcasm)

No not everyone is, but Scions just make me wanna hurl.

Back