Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

KaiZen
Does anyone have any pics of Aussie cars??

this topic is for AMERICAN cars !!!

try HERE or the general photomode thread 👍

Reilly311
Is there a place where I can see more of the GNX? I own a Grand National and I can't wait to drive it in the game.

im sure somebody will post more pics of it, its a popular car ;)

I say let em post Aussi's the GTO is made in Australia :) plus the Monaro has an american engine (i believe its the LS1 or 2) I consider it a muscle car :)

ChristmasGTO
I say let em post Aussi's the GTO is made in Australia :) plus the Monaro has an american engine (i believe its the LS1 or 2) I consider it a muscle car :)

lol yea if it wasnt for HOLDEN we wouldnt have our GTO 👍

ChristmasGTO

YES.. the monaro uses both the LS1 and LS2 engines

DRIFT GOD
this topic is for AMERICAN cars !!!

try HERE or the general photomode thread 👍

im sure somebody will post more pics of it, its a popular car ;)

Firstly, there are only 4 aussie cars in the game anyway..

and second, 3 of the 4 use american muscle: Ford 5.4 Boss V8 and GM LS1/LS2 V8..

don't get your knickers in a knot, dude!

one more thing.. if you don't want aussie cars in the thread there shouldn't be any GTO's then!..

KaiZen
Firstly, there are only 4 aussie cars in the game anyway..

and second, 3 of the 4 use american muscle: Ford 5.4 Boss V8 and GM LS1/LS2 V8..

don't get your knickers in a knot, dude!

one more thing.. if you don't want aussie cars in the thread there shouldn't be any GTO's then!..

read my other post .....DUDE !!!

DRIFT GOD
lol yea if it wasnt for HOLDEN we wouldnt have our GTO 👍

I don't think anyone has posted any pics of the original GT40 yet....

Now that's torque!

Oh how I love the action shots....

The last thing you'll ever see......

VRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

And now, a blue '05 Mustang GT.

nice pics, espcially of that trucks beating the sportcars :) I'll bet they will win :)

How about the tuning posibilities of those trucks (dodge ram and others?)

kinigitt
damn. all the pics of the mustang just made me realise that you STILL can't change the size of your wheels and tires. :grumpy:

Yes thats a pitty. It would be much nicer when the places for the wheels were fuller.

Liquid Li0n
Yes thats a pitty. It would be much nicer when the places for the wheels were fuller.

Hopefully MK makes a hybrid program for GT4 like he did for GT3. If he does, youll be able to change wheel/tire size if theyre setup the same in GT4 as in GT3. In GT3 with MKs program, if you put tires from lets say a 350Z onto lets say, a Civic, the civics wheels would be the size of the 350z's 👍 I spent hours playing around with different car tires and finally found a nice setup using tires from the S15 Silvia, rim size was perfect. Anyways, what im saying is theres still hope :)

PhatFat
Its a nice car. But not a nice GTO

The 05 Is IMO alot better then the 04, Why they didnt release it with the autocross body kit in the first place with "true duel" exauhst boggles the mind. I still love it though :)

hondaspeed85
Hopefully MK makes a hybrid program for GT4 like he did for GT3. If he does, youll be able to change wheel/tire size if theyre setup the same in GT4 as in GT3. In GT3 with MKs program, if you put tires from lets say a 350Z onto lets say, a Civic, the civics wheels would be the size of the 350z's 👍 I spent hours playing around with different car tires and finally found a nice setup using tires from the S15 Silvia, rim size was perfect. Anyways, what im saying is theres still hope :)

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I still mess with hybrids in GT3, keeping me sane until GT4 arrives.....

ChristmasGTO
The 05 Is IMO alot better then the 04, Why they didnt release it with the autocross body kit in the first place with "true duel" exauhst boggles the mind. I still love it though :)

I agree the '05 is much much beter than the '04 and is what should have been released in the first place.

stumpydino
:D i hope that gt40 is really popping the front wheels, as in not being taken as it hit something or whatever

Naw, the first one where the wheel is little off the ground was taken just after going down a hill and the suspension bounced a little. (Does look like it really is lifting due to torque in the photo though....)

The other GT40 in the air pics where taken after ramping it off that little grass hill on the left just after the first big turn at Fuji Speedway. I love launching cars.

Back