[NE-21194400] Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spongeinside
  • 1,127 comments
  • 171,841 views
O.Z
This online saving is rubbish IMO, why oh why?

I agree!

They could make two saves.

One for them (for updating the game if the server works)

...and one on our HDD, so we can still play and save the game.

If the servers goes down, at least you have your save on your local HDD you can play with.

If the servers get fixed, the local save can then be automatically uploaded to their servers again.

Problem solved.

I'm wondering how difficult can that be! :confused:

Sometimes I'm still thinking we are living in the stone age.:p
 
Just tried here in Australia, it's down 👎
 
Yep, me also in Texas.
 
Down in Tennessee... just watched the campaign ending movie credits, so cool :) now wish we could get some sport mode ha ha
 
I was playing fine until about 15 minutes ago when I turned the PS4 off, Sorry to see people having problems, This is what happens when you make a game 100% online and lie to people that it can be played properly when offline which it cant.
 
Lovely that the servers crash just as the Christmas holidays has begun. Who run the servers? PD? I guess they're sitting at home wanking to pornhub ignorant of the great miseries all the players of GT Sport are experiencing at this very moment.
Denmark.
 
It was working over an hour ago. I just came back after a break and the ps4 had shut itself off, now it won't connect to the server anymore. Down in Canada.

So can I still progress in the campaign or will it wipe all the money and xp once the server comes back on?
 
I’m playing GT League. If I poweroff my PS4 I will lost all the progress???
 
Still down here in Brazil, and I just finished my last Sunday Cup race so the game won't save FFS.

And to think I just started playing this game yesterday.

I guess I will be back to GTA for a while.
 
Back