[NE-21194400] Error

It was working fine for me in the UK, switched it off to watch the UTD game, hopefully it’s sorted by the time the footy is finished

Nooooo, just loaded up to start tonight's Nation's Cup and there's this. Gutted. I'd already missed the Manufacturer's at 8....

It's down here in Norway as well, error code NE-21194400 :banghead:, but this is the first time it's down for me since i started to play GT S after i bought it on the black friday sale in Playstation Store :)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171223215834.jpg

Good to know :), we can play and set PS4 in standby mode and save our progress later :).

Last edited:
My side's down as well in UK. Missed the Manufacturers race because of it.

2 mins left and i miss last round of nations cup. Disgutsing!!

Yeeeaah suddenly im online but its too late already. Hahah it makes me wanna puke. Shutdown this ****.

Pff still down here, but I do see people in my friendslist that are playing, but I'm guessing they’re playing GT League....?

Funny how they celebrate their 20th anniversary with massive outages :rolleyes:

It's down here in Norway as well, error code NE-21194400 :banghead:, but this is the first time it's down for me since i started to play GT S after i bought it on the black friday sale in Playstation Store :)

View attachment 701263

Good to know :), we can play and set PS4 in standby mode and save our progress later :).
Nice bit of advise there from that window, not a lot of people know that I reckon.

It's no biggy for me to be honest, annoying yes but most games do this from time to time in my experience, I just go do something else.

I’m playing GT League. If I power off my PS4 I will lost all the progress???

If you got a message before entering the game, that the servers are down and an error code...

YES!

That's what Sony means, you can play the game offline.

Yes, you can play the game but any progress will be lost if you exit the game. Nice isn't!

That guy that has figured out that workaround should be very proud really...:P

Back