[NE-21194400] Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spongeinside
  • 1,127 comments
  • 171,841 views
It was working fine for me in the UK, switched it off to watch the UTD game, hopefully it’s sorted by the time the footy is finished
 
GT league is offline, but it wont save your progress, I just tried...

Server down for me aswell..uk
 
My friend stays 1 mile away from me he can connect to the server but I cant :(
Uk
 
Shocking service from pd as usual! Down in UK, but everyone else on my list is on and playing fine. Remind me again why we pay for this crap?
 
Nooooo, just loaded up to start tonight's Nation's Cup and there's this. Gutted. I'd already missed the Manufacturer's at 8....
 
It's down here in Norway as well, error code NE-21194400 :banghead:, but this is the first time it's down for me since i started to play GT S after i bought it on the black friday sale in Playstation Store :)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171223215834.jpg


Good to know :), we can play and set PS4 in standby mode and save our progress later :).
 
Last edited:
Not for me UK as well, gonna miss the 9pm race damn
 
My side's down as well in UK. Missed the Manufacturers race because of it.
 
This kind of thing certainly doesn't make a good first impression for me...
 
2 mins left and i miss last round of nations cup. Disgutsing!!


Yeeeaah suddenly im online but its too late already. Hahah it makes me wanna puke. Shutdown this ****.
 
Pff still down here, but I do see people in my friendslist that are playing, but I'm guessing they’re playing GT League....?

Funny how they celebrate their 20th anniversary with massive outages :rolleyes:
 
Hope it gets fixed soon because I finally have time to play a lot.
 
It's down here in Norway as well, error code NE-21194400 :banghead:, but this is the first time it's down for me since i started to play GT S after i bought it on the black friday sale in Playstation Store :)

View attachment 701263

Good to know :), we can play and set PS4 in standby mode and save our progress later :).
Nice bit of advise there from that window, not a lot of people know that I reckon.

It's no biggy for me to be honest, annoying yes but most games do this from time to time in my experience, I just go do something else.
 
Been trying the last 30 minutes, no dice...
 
STILL nothing in Hellas TOO......!!!
-_-
 
So great, I come back from work to play the manufactores race and this **** happens
 
I’m playing GT League. If I power off my PS4 I will lost all the progress???

If you got a message before entering the game, that the servers are down and an error code...

YES!

That's what Sony means, you can play the game offline.

Yes, you can play the game but any progress will be lost if you exit the game. Nice isn't!

That guy that has figured out that workaround should be very proud really...:p
 
Could be a server overload or something, maybe "everybody" is playing now since it's christmas hollidays?
 
No. Gt league is offline mode

You can play offline, yet will it synch your progress when the server comes back?
I have lost hours of progress before by playing while the server was offline, is that fixed now?
 
Back