[NE-21194400] Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spongeinside
  • 1,127 comments
  • 171,834 views
for my extras I had to quit game and enter the code in the playstation store. worked fine. got my copy the day before release. oct 16. it did take a couple of days to figure it out, mainly because i was just playing, but got all the cars promised.
 
I started my ps4, got logged in at first try. At the other side, gran-turismo.com is down now :p
 
Just when I begin to fall in love with the game, this happens.... PD should look at this thread alone and make the game fully functional offline, as well as being able to save offline.

I do not care what benefits the 'always online' feature has. GET RID OF IT.
 
SmartSelectImage_2017-12-25-09-52-17.png


Even their website is crippled...
 
my point exactly. you didnt know 50 million plus were going to buy your game? you should have been ready. hello?
 
Back online :)

Booted up and connected immediately

:)
 
Hi. I'm from Brasil and the game is back online.

I hope they bring the special stage route X to the game.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still down for me. I’ve kept it in rest mode since last night. I’m almost done getting gold trophies for everything in offline mode. I’m going to go nuts it if I lose everything :banghead:


Does it fail immediately for anyone else? No error code, just “failed to reconnect to the network”. It’s almost like it’s refusing all connections.
 
Ok gonna try. Wonder if PD will see the flaw in this be online to save progress logic. Who am I kidding this is Polyphony Digital
 
Still down for me. I’ve kept it in rest mode since last night. I’m almost done getting gold trophies for everything in offline mode. I’m going to go nuts it if I lose everything :banghead:

Does it fail immediately for anyone else? No error code, just “failed to reconnect to the network”. It’s almost like it’s refusing all connections.

>I’m almost done getting gold trophies for everything in offline mode. I’m going to go nuts it if I lose everything

Then I'm suggesting to leave your PS4 in a rest mode state (if you wanna take a long break), for not loosing your precious progress.

Until the servers are up and working again. ;)
 
For sure, I’m not closing GTS or turning off my PS4 until I know my save file is safe. I hope it’s before the new year..
 
Hi. I'm from Brasil and the game is back online.

I hope they bring the special stage route X to the game.

I'm online too from Brazil! But i'm not able to upload my liveries still, i keep getting error messages... Very well PD!
 
I won't play this game anymore until they fix it. Got kicked from a sport race just now and brought this msg up. Most Likley my Dr rating went down because of it. I'm sick of it
 
Ive been playing for the last hour or so, its been ok....other than the losers I’m playing with.....SR stayed the same, but the caliber of opponents seems to have dropped off.....
 
I got connected around midnight,now its 10:16 AM I hope it stay that way.
 
Back