[NE-21194400] Error

for my extras I had to quit game and enter the code in the playstation store. worked fine. got my copy the day before release. oct 16. it did take a couple of days to figure it out, mainly because i was just playing, but got all the cars promised.

Just when I begin to fall in love with the game, this happens.... PD should look at this thread alone and make the game fully functional offline, as well as being able to save offline.

I do not care what benefits the 'always online' feature has. GET RID OF IT.

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-25-09-52-17.png

Even their website is crippled...

Still down for me. I’ve kept it in rest mode since last night. I’m almost done getting gold trophies for everything in offline mode. I’m going to go nuts it if I lose everything :banghead:

Does it fail immediately for anyone else? No error code, just “failed to reconnect to the network”. It’s almost like it’s refusing all connections.

Still down for me. I’ve kept it in rest mode since last night. I’m almost done getting gold trophies for everything in offline mode. I’m going to go nuts it if I lose everything :banghead:

Does it fail immediately for anyone else? No error code, just “failed to reconnect to the network”. It’s almost like it’s refusing all connections.

>I’m almost done getting gold trophies for everything in offline mode. I’m going to go nuts it if I lose everything

Then I'm suggesting to leave your PS4 in a rest mode state (if you wanna take a long break), for not loosing your precious progress.

Until the servers are up and working again. ;)

I won't play this game anymore until they fix it. Got kicked from a sport race just now and brought this msg up. Most Likley my Dr rating went down because of it. I'm sick of it

Ive been playing for the last hour or so, its been ok....other than the losers I’m playing with.....SR stayed the same, but the caliber of opponents seems to have dropped off.....

Back