[NE-21194400] Error

Same here i had it at Superstar qualifing...crashed out of the race..0 points ...that including of the superstar game made the whole fia manufacture completly worthless..

Every week more drivers leaving the Championships because they are not balanced, not fair because of their rice cooking farm servers

This yamauchi should team up with his hamilton and drive their new 2 week season (Every day race) alone... nobody want your worthless Testseason races anymore with the same issues + more!

In Greece also. On top of that, i've been playing 2 days in a row, completed all challenges in Nordschleife except the last one, left the PS4 in rest mode. I just powered on the console ALL the progress of the last 2 days is gone.....! The system was NOT powered down.

I also have the same issues today, from Illinois. I have been trying to get some online racing in, without messing up my sr at all, so far so good.

Yep, way to go PD. I've been having the same old issues as with GT6...servers down, players lagging, some I can't see, multiple disconnects. This is ridiculous. It also gave rise to another thought. Unless they keep the servers running in perpetuity, this game is dead once they close them down.

Just having this error message now, load of rubbish, I am currently doing challenges and I can't even SAVE the game. Rubbish.

UK

Latest Posts

Back