[NE-21194400] Error

Good luck playing that game you want to play when the server is down. Online only is disgusting and should NEVER be the only option.

I posted elsewhere but I repost here:

The server breakdown confirms the stupidity of the online saving. No operational server no game!
If there is one thing that I hate in GTSport, this is the online saving.
PD, in a role of a pimp, controls my own game progress.
:grumpy: 👎👎👎

I can confirm that for Asian region, it happens much later than the European and American refion as it happened for several hours from the first reported issue here (at 14:00 UTC Yesterday).

For reference, me living in Asian Region, can browse my livery no problem at 17:00 UTC yesterday.

And several hours later, the servers got shut down. I can feel some people got screwed, every Christmas, no less.

Online DRM can just piss off for next installments, please?

This is why they should just remove this always-online ********. It doesn't belong anywhere in gaming and it's the third Christmas in a row that the servers have problems.

EDIT: I managed to connect to the servers, hopefully this is not temporary

Was able to play this morning, but come time for the Manufacturers Cup rounds and cannot connect at all. Tried the reconnect button countless times, nothing is happening. In fact it doesn’t even attempt to reconnect now, it just immediately says it failed to connect 👎:(

Was able to play this morning, but come time for the Manufacturers Cup rounds and cannot connect at all. Tried the reconnect button countless times, nothing is happening. In fact it doesn’t even attempt to reconnect now, it just immediately says it failed to connect 👎:(

Same here. What a stupid system. We bought the game and can't play / progress because PD's servers aren't working.

Now it's showing new kod NE-21000409

This is what I'm getting in California right now. I went to gran-turismo.com to see what was up. In my Library, only photos and replays were showing up, but Discover was working fine, and I successfully downloaded a decal (which now shows up in Library as my only decal). And the Decal Uploader appears to work OK. My full decal list was there, and I successfully uploaded a decal.

I'll be pretty livid if all my decals and liveries are gone, but I guess that day is coming eventually, just like all the tracks we made in GT6.

I'm having what I guess could be a related issue.
Ever since the downtime, none of my liveries will show up in the collection area, whether it be in garage, to change a vehicle's livery, or in the livery collection screen on My Library.
I also can't seen to download kiverirs either.
Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm having what I guess could be a related issue.
Ever since the downtime, none of my liveries will show up in the collection area, whether it be in garage, to change a vehicle's livery, or in the livery collection screen on My Library.
I also can't seen to download kiverirs either.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Yes

Back