Need For Speed: No Limits (Mobile Exclusive)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 1,066 comments
guys, just got back into this game again, is the 69 Mustang and the 70 Charger still obtainable ?
They're both special event cars so you'll need to wait for the event to come back. For now the Hot Wheels special events are currently on then there's also the return of the 180SX special event.

They're both special event cars so you'll need to wait for the event to come back. For now the Hot Wheels special events are currently on then there's also the return of the 180SX special event.
180SX ? that doesn't show up in my game, only the Hotwheels.

So the muscle car events will be coming back ?

180SX ? that doesn't show up in my game, only the Hotwheels.

So the muscle car events will be coming back ?
Time will tell.

The Hot Wheels event will go first and then after that wait for the 180SX event to come.

The livery system is a bit meh personally. I know it's a mobile game and I was also expecting a selection of pre-made designs, but at least let us pick the colour combinations! There's also only 8-10 designs, and most of them don't suit the cars in the game. The requirements to unlock are also a ridiculous grind. Make it 50 or so unique designs with customizable colours, and unlocking tied with car's stage/PR. Also add decals as well like that leaked photo we saw a long time ago.

The livery system is a bit meh personally. I know it's a mobile game and I was also expecting a selection of pre-made designs, but at least let us pick the colour combinations! There's also only 8-10 designs, and most of them don't suit the cars in the game. The requirements to unlock are also a ridiculous grind. Make it 50 or so unique designs with customizable colours, and unlocking tied with car's stage/PR. Also add decals as well like that leaked photo we saw a long time ago.
Livery editor is now available? Time to reinstall No Limits.

And how about the Hot Wheels cars? Were they any good?

Livery editor is now available? Time to reinstall No Limits.

And how about the Hot Wheels cars? Were they any good?

More like livery selector. And a very basic one at that.

I'm ambivalent towards the HW cars. Don't really like them but I don't hate them either. The Taxi starts off at 240 PR though so it's really slow at first. It's probably the slowest Sports car class in the game. At least fully tuned it looks cool. The Gazella GT looks like the Aston Martin Vulcan and I bet it's a Super class, so that's probably much better.

Aside from that, not much else has changed. A couple of SE cars which has bodykits now can be mixed and matched separately (Diablo, Huracan, Ford GT). But a lot of them still has none at all (370Z, C63, M2). I have upgraded all of my cars to gold parts now so the only thing left is slotting gold conversion kits and black mats. It takes MONTHS to get enough mats for one car so my credits have been building up to 7 million from disuse :lol:

More like livery selector. And a very basic one at that.

I'm ambivalent towards the HW cars. Don't really like them but I don't hate them either. The Taxi starts off at 240 PR though so it's really slow at first. It's probably the slowest Sports car class in the game. At least fully tuned it looks cool. The Gazella GT looks like the Aston Martin Vulcan and I bet it's a Super class, so that's probably much better.

Aside from that, not much else has changed. A couple of SE cars which has bodykits now can be mixed and matched separately (Diablo, Huracan, Ford GT). But a lot of them still has none at all (370Z, C63, M2). I have upgraded all of my cars to gold parts now so the only thing left is slotting gold conversion kits and black mats. It takes MONTHS to get enough mats for one car so my credits have been building up to 7 million from disuse :lol:
How good are the premade liveries?

And yes the Gazella GT does look like a Vulcan but toned down.
s-l300.jpg

My only gripe with the removal of VP is that, for example, I have an RWB kit for the 911 even though it unlocks at like stage 5 from what I can remember even though I'm not even close to stage 5, so I'm stuck with a stock R32 seeing as how it was stupid hard to get blueprints for it.

Otherwise, the liveries are meh. Nothing special, hell I'm waiting on that Speedhunters livery for the 86. The Time Attaxi is fantastic otherwise :D

Seriously? Did they remove Visual Points? Then how expensive now are the visual parts?
My only gripe with the removal of VP is that, for example, I have an RWB kit for the 911 even though it unlocks at like stage 5 from what I can remember even though I'm not even close to stage 5, so I'm stuck with a stock R32 seeing as how it was stupid hard to get blueprints for it.

Otherwise, the liveries are meh. Nothing special, hell I'm waiting on that Speedhunters livery for the 86. The Time Attaxi is fantastic otherwise :D
I'm also waiting for the RTR Mustang livery. The one with the blue stripes.

I'm torn about the VP issue. On one hand it's good that I'm not sitting on 5 million worth of useless VPs and the races don't give out VPs 66% of the time. On the other tying customizations to car level means I will never unlock the higher level parts of the all these new SE cars since I still refuse to spend any real money to get the remaining BPs. Meh, it is what it is. Who knows what they might change again in the future.

On a better note, the latest update brings McLaren P1 (fastest car in the game now, but limited to 6 stars for the time being) and 911 GT3 RS. Oh, and a bunch of new liveries (with much better designs IMO).

Gonna be reviving this thread.

Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-18-44.png
Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-18-57.png

So 🤬 close.

Edit:
I DID IT! With 20 mins to spare.
Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-50-24.png

Screenshot_2017-10-05-21-50-46.png

The GT is now my fastest car in my garage. It also has the highest PR as well. Oh and a new Car Series event is unlocked as well.

Last edited:
This game is really Laggy on my IPhone 6. Anyone else having issues with dramatic decrease in frame rate, and freezing during races?

Back