Need For Speed: No Limits (Mobile Exclusive)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 1,066 comments
I wonder if my method for winning special events still works whereas I replay events and win parts for the special car to level up?

@LeGeNd-1 Since you're almost done with No Limits or you might be done with No Limits, then try the Chinese version of NFS No Limits. The game is called NFS Showdown. The difference is that it has more cars plus better online experience.

Here's the car list by the way:
http://nfs.wikia.com/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Showdown/Cars

You know I noticed that the Asian versions of NFS always gets the good stuff.

Yeah I came across that version. I'm really over No Limits though and I'm really just playing to get SE cars every now and then. Mobile games are such a huge timesink and I'm not fond of repeating the whole ordeal again lol.

As for No Limits itself after the Camaro you got the Boss Mustang, then later 370Z/AE86/Murcielago/Z06 though there's no timeline known for the last 4. I'm just focusing on levelling up parts to all black for my Hypers. For Sports and Supers you get them as prizes from Blackridge Spirit (at least that's how pre season worked). We'll see if I still have motivation in a few months time :lol:

Yeahhhh ummm... No the VR setup looks ugly why is the person so far back from the steering wheel? :indiff:
I just watched it on my phone with my Google Cardboard and it feels better. It actually feels like I'm driving the car. It seems like they're making a Daydream version of the game. Google probably asked them to make it for that so that there'll be games available at launch.

NFS No limits. Free
NFS No limits VR. 15$

Hmm.
Even though I have a daydream I am not spending 15$ for it.

Anyways I'm screwed. The Corvette C7 Z06 special event is hard. They took the ability to replay events away thus requiring players like me to pay real money.

@LeGeNd-1 what did you do counter this?

Anyways I'm screwed. The Corvette C7 Z06 special event is hard. They took the ability to replay events away thus requiring players like me to pay real money.

@LeGeNd-1 what did you do counter this?

A bit too late probably, but for the first 2 days just keep losing the last race on purpose. That way you can keep drifting the track for money, but won't use up the 1 race "replay". From Day 3 onwards is business as usual.

Matter of fact, I made a mistake of not checking and blasted through all Day 1 races. So I wasted 1 day for grinding money. Caught up to it with day 2 though. My Vette is just under 700 PR now. Can comfortably win races no problem. In fact my biggest problem is I keep drifting the turns and forgot there's a container box on that side and I smacked into it and everyone passed me :lol:

I love Novato Bay 👍 Reminds me a lot of NFS II and III tracks. Beautiful scenery and flowing corners unlike Blackridge's awkward turns. It's a shame this will probably be the last major update as FM did not even try with the last car (370Z had no bodykits or car series). I'm saving my gold to max out the AE86 and then I'll probably call it quits with this game.

Today was a grindfest but at the same time worth it.

The Lamborghini Accademia Special Event was open once more to those who haven't won the Huracan and I entered it. Guess what it was a grindfest.

I hate it when you add a material but then your PR wont increase and that was the case for the Huracan's boost stats. But then again I prevailed and won the Huracan. Thanks Natale, you made my NFS NL enjoyable again.
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-13-35.png

Now another car that I've added to my collection is the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn. Now you may be wondering how did I get a Hoonicorn when its special event is not there? Well there is another way to get a Hoonicorn and that is DRIFTING. Yes I said it. If you look at the missions in the Achievements section you'll find a drifting related mission and its reward is the blueprints for the Hoonicorn and as time goes by when completing it, you'l earn more blueprints to the point where you can now build the Hoonicorn. Unfortunately its in 2 stars only but still worth grinding for.
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-14-47.png

Now for the last one. I recently leveled up from 43 to 53 in one day due to today's special where you get a fuel capacity of 25 just for this day plus X2 rep. I decided to take advantage of this and I beaten 2 of 4 Powerhaus members and that opened me to grind for Porsche 991 blueprints but it's so close so I decided to sell my unused parts for scrap to get some blueprints and after that, I for the Porsche.
Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-27-02.png

So today was a great day. Might be better when I won my BMW M4 Razor.

Not a great idea to claim the Hoonicorn rewards. In this case when there's a rerun of Hoonicorn events you won't be able to enter because you already have the car, and you'll be forever stuck with 2 stars (unless you pay for one of the premium packs). Best to leave it unclaimed, and only claim once you get the Hooni through the special event. That way you can get a complete 6 stars Hooni without paying for golds.

I didn't get the Huracan event because I already have it, but thanks to the replayable races I managed to get mine to 6 stars.

Murcielago SV next. I have 1200 golds saved up. Bring it on! :mischievous:

Eh I really don't need the Hoonicorn that much unless I really need it for its car series. It's just for the sake of car collecting that's all.

Another Lamborghini special event? I hope the Murcielago SV is customizable and has the Liberty Walk kit from NFS2015 or otherwise it will another useless car unless its in the Huayra/CCX territory.

Well the car series needs 5 stars at least to complete. But if you're just doing it for car collection then by all means go ahead 👍

I hope so too. The last 2 series has been absolutely useless. No customization. No car series. No replayable races. I'm under the impression that after the Murcie and Trueno event FM is done supporting this game for good. About time too I should say. I'm getting tried of the ridiculous grinding in this game (8 weeks just to collect scanners for one black part is absolutely stupid).

Wait, did you just say Firemonkeys ending NFSNL support? Not them too.

First you have Ghost ending support for NFS2015 after releasing 7 updates and now Firemonkeys? Shouldn't they be releasing the livery editor right now if they're going to end support? That's total BS.

The Tidal Run Special Event is now open. I see that they took cues from The Run.

Initial PR for the Murcielago SV is 696. Possibly the fastest special event car with the initial PR more than the M4, Huracan, and more. (Not counting the LaFerrari since its special event is different.)

Wait, did you just say Firemonkeys ending NFSNL support? Not them too.

First you have Ghost ending support for NFS2015 after releasing 7 updates and now Firemonkeys? Shouldn't they be releasing the livery editor right now if they're going to end support? That's total BS.

Well they have supported it for more than a year now, much longer than the main game on console even. I think that deserves a round of applause. We all always want longer support, but for a mobile game I'm impressed by all that they've given so far. Livery editor is probably the only thing that I'm still waiting for. Anything else is just bonus at this point.

Murcielago fully tuned slots in just under the Huracan at 990PR, so yes it is quite a fast car. Second fastest to McLaren in the super class in fact. Top tip since there's no replayable races, remember to lose the last race purposely so you can grind money 👍

Well they have supported it for more than a year now, much longer than the main game on console even. I think that deserves a round of applause. We all always want longer support, but for a mobile game I'm impressed by all that they've given so far. Livery editor is probably the only thing that I'm still waiting for. Anything else is just bonus at this point.

Murcielago fully tuned slots in just under the Huracan at 990PR, so yes it is quite a fast car. Second fastest to McLaren in the super class in fact. Top tip since there's no replayable races, remember to lose the last race purposely so you can grind money 👍
So is it worth keeping it in the garage for Underground purposes?

So is it worth keeping it in the garage for Underground purposes?

It depends. If you have got the McLaren then probably no. If you haven't then it might be useful...if you have enough golds required to max it out and high enough driver level to use it.

Trueno event has just started. Fastlane with running start up to 4 days later if you wish. Car is very very slow lol. Slower than Fiesta even. No dramas to finish first day, but make sure you keep losing and replaying the replayable races. This is one car I'm going to max out so I have 1800 golds ready :D

Unfortunately the Trueno isn't the one used in Initial D though. Takumi's Trueno is a Zenki (early model), while the one in the game is a Kouki (late model). Booo... Hopefully we can change the taillights later. Shame there's no RS Watanabes in the rims list as well.

39aa57b4a675c20c4ce073dd2040dd46.jpg

No Limits is not yet dead. Another celebrity will be making an appearance in No Limits and that is.....
Lil Wayne.

Oh dear, yet another rapper with no connection whatsoever to cars. I'll take the BMW and Merc though.

Also Car Series have been updated with 3 new series (Trueno, BMW vs 370Z, Merc vs Corvette).

Oh dear, yet another rapper with no connection whatsoever to cars. I'll take the BMW and Merc though.

Also Car Series have been updated with 3 new series (Trueno, BMW vs 370Z, Merc vs Corvette).
Coincidentally there is some kind of connection between the BMW and Lil Wayne though. He gave a X4 to his daughter for her birthday. He also happens to own a SLS AMG also.

Coincidentally there is some kind of connection between the BMW and Lil Wayne though. He gave a X4 to his daughter for her birthday. He also happens to own a SLS AMG also.

That's just because he's rolling around in money and BMW/Merc are the go to cars for these kind of people. Doesn't mean he likes cars or understands anything about BMW/Merc to make this event named after him worthy. If anything it's more a promotional tie in, just like the previous Snoop Dogg event.

That's just because he's rolling around in money and BMW/Merc are the go to cars for these kind of people. Doesn't mean he likes cars or understands anything about BMW/Merc to make this event named after him worthy. If anything it's more a promotional tie in, just like the previous Snoop Dogg event.
E couldn't agree more.

I'm still looking forward to that BMW M2 though. I wonder what class will the M2 and A45 be in?

I'm beginning to think that No Limits will soon replace Real Racing 3 as Firemonkeys' main racing game because No Limits is once again alive with this new update.

Considering that Hot Wheels did make an appearance in NFS2015 as bodykit option for the Nissan 240Z, Nissan Skyline R34, SRT Viper GTS, etc. I'm a bit surprised but at the same time I was expecting for them to come to No Limits.

Hey guys just a quick question.

There is a limited offer available, 29,99 bucks for a package, and the sweetest thing in it is to get 20 blueprints of BMW Razor edition. The thing is: does it require 20 blueprints to unlock the car in sum? Or is it should be 25 instead? Would be stupid to spend money without getting the car eventually. Obviously, at the moment I own 0 blueprints. First time I am going to donate, but I kinda like the game for now, so...
Thanks!

Hey guys just a quick question.

There is a limited offer available, 29,99 bucks for a package, and the sweetest thing in it is to get 20 blueprints of BMW Razor edition. The thing is: does it require 20 blueprints to unlock the car in sum? Or is it should be 25 instead? Would be stupid to spend money without getting the car eventually. Obviously, at the moment I own 0 blueprints. First time I am going to donate, but I kinda like the game for now, so...
Thanks!
Ehh you like it now but that will soon fade

Latest Posts

Back