Need For Speed: No Limits (Mobile Exclusive)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 1,066 comments
Yup, there's no Car Series for the 180SX. Totally useless car except for the Tournaments.

I'm not so fussed about not upgrading cars to max from special events. Buying purple/gold parts from Chop Shop is quite easy with all the scrap I get from premium crates. Not getting max stars is what I'm worried about, but since there's no Car Series it doesn't matter.

Yeah I'm figuring that if the next special event car is not at least considered a supercar or super sportscar (like the Jaguar F-Type) then I'm just gonna save my time and gold. Excited for the LaFerrari to come up again sometime since I'm only 11 blueprints away.

Fully tuned 180SX. Still hoping they will ad some series for the SX. I have nothing else to do in this game exept collecting golden parts.
29ekg9g.jpg

I've tried it(CSR 2) but lost interest after a few days. The graphics are amazing for a mobile game. By the way there is another event going on right now. Another car I won' use a lot although it's kind of fun to drive.

CoPv4a-UEAAqtx2.jpg:large

I'm going against my earlier post and doing this Charger Challenge, but NO gold will be spent during it.

I've tried it(CSR 2) but lost interest after a few days. The graphics are amazing for a mobile game. By the way there is another event going on right now. Another car I won' use a lot although it's kind of fun to drive.

CoPv4a-UEAAqtx2.jpg:large
I wonder if the Charger will have customization options.

Thanks to the Missions feature I was able to get the Koenigsegg CCX :)
image.png

When I customized it:sly::sly:
image.png

I also got the Ferrari 458 finally
image.png

100 Cars? So the mobile game now has more cars than the AAA console game?

It's a 7 day event where you start at 100th place and work your way up to 1st. Similar to NFS The Run if you have played it. Also in some races the cops have EMP! :eek: It's like NFS Hot Pursuit all over again.

What's crap about this event is you can't replay races, so you have to lose on purpose if you want to grind credits and parts. So far there has been no silly PR walls though, so fingers crossed it remains that way. EDIT: Spoke too soon, Day 3 has replayable events. They are called "Rest Stops" :lol:

Fully tuned Diablo, courtesy of reddit (as usual):

After Diablo, there's a re-run of the F-Type event (not available if you already have it), and then the Ford GT 06 (I'd rather have the new Ford GT tbh).

Loving the new missions too. Gives us old timers something to achieve. Shame the achievements are not retroactively applied (except levels). Oh well.

Only the old Mustang and livery editor left to be announced...

Last edited:
Yup, got the Diablo too. 6 stars as I didn't have enough gold to buy BPs (had to waste a couple skipping races because I was so busy throughout the week and didn't get the chance to farm parts).

Disappointed that there's only 2 bodykits. One of them looks like the Diablo GT2 but the rear wing is different. The other looks like the Diablo GT but again the rear wing is different :grumpy:

Pretty crap also that it's below the F40 in terms of max performance. Seriously, the last few SE cars are all too weak...

Not much else to say really. I'll be saving golds for the next Ford GT event.

Such a neat game with far too many micro transactions. I don't even mind the micro transactions, it's the way I keep being forced to spend money for each and every aspect of the game.

I just missed out on the Silvia simply because it didn't meet the minimum PR for the last race. I feel cheated because I've put quite a lot of effort into this event. Next one is the EVO, right? What are you guys doing in terms of preparations for this event? How can I make sure I reach the last event, with enough PR, and within the time limit?

Such a neat game with far too many micro transactions. I don't even mind the micro transactions, it's the way I keep being forced to spend money for each and every aspect of the game.

I just missed out on the Silvia simply because it didn't meet the minimum PR for the last race. I feel cheated because I've put quite a lot of effort into this event. Next one is the EVO, right? What are you guys doing in terms of preparations for this event? How can I make sure I reach the last event, with enough PR, and within the time limit?
I'm saving up gold from missions and daily objectives

Play the event replays within the special event as much as you can while waiting for the next chapter to open so you can get parts and probably upgrade past PR minimum

I love the reduced prices for upgrading hypers. Bad thing is having to grind again for BPs :crazy: By my calculation it should be done in a month. Saving up for Black Parts however is going to take much much longer :ouch: My Pagani is also woefully undertuned. At this rate, I will never step away from this game lol.

Crazy thing is, LaFerrari has been nerfed so CCX is now overall the best car in the game. Low acceleration but with nitro + top speed advantage it's faster. Much harder to drive though. Also top tip: the stock body has less understeer than the widebody CCGT kit. Yes sir, NFS NL actually modelled aerodynamic changes to physics 👍

https://i.reddituploads.com/c698000...536&w=1536&s=a0c1bd8af632765fc2bb96dc1338df36

The new PVP event is absolutely cut throat. You're always racing against someone's best ghost, so unless you get perfect everything you can kiss the win goodbye. Also since their cars can ghost through traffic and cops...pretty unfair tbh. I have a 983 PR CCX and I'm still getting smoked 50% of the time. Then there's the cheaters. If you see the exhaust spewing nitrous during countdown, don't hope of winning.

Finally, a heads up for future events. After Blackridge Spirit 3, we got the Evo Fastlane, followed by BR 4. Then the long awaited old Mustang in November. Stock up your golds. It's gonna be a busy few months ahead.

https://i.reddituploads.com/a64155c...536&w=1536&s=919ccfb7ed3a943d1c29078172c31782

With this, the only thing left unrevealed is the livery editor. For the love of god please release it FM! I have 4.5 million unused VPs now :banghead:

You just have to replay the races as much as possible. For the first 2 days, purposely lose some races so you can replay them more then 3 times. You still get the money if you lose a race. Try to stock up early on conversion kits, but never more than 2 of each (it's unlikely you'll upgrade beyond blue parts). Otherwise just spend money to buy parts if it's installable on your car (shown by the orange arrow). Don't waste resources. Don't use gold to purchase parts. EVER.

Gold is really not needed to finish the event. Stalk the reddit page for NFS NL and whenever announcement of a new event is coming up, start stockpiling your daily golds. The only use for gold is to buy BPs, and that's so you can finish the Car Series (or Blackridge Spirit 3 in this case). As I mentioned you can certainly win the car without spending gold.

At the end of the day, there's only 2 ways to progress in this game. Put in the time OR money. I have never spend a single dollar in this game, but I do play it consistently every day and make sure I use up all the free fuels, get all the daily mission golds, and watch all the ads for extra resources. Never buy premium crates - they are a scam and you get 1 for free every 2 days anyway. Lately, because of busy work I only use up maybe 40 fuels per day (vs 100 fuels per day when it was new), but I still manage to win all the special event cars.

Really, this game is just about resource management and smart spending 👍 Always think of the long run, and never submit to impulsive purchases.

Nice to see some people still play this game. I hope EA lets Firemonkeys take over game and update support for the next NFS game so we can get this kind of support.

I haven't played NL ever since. It's been months since I last played due to my crappy phone (it'll take a year to get a new phone) and the crappy internet connection here in my country (blame the corrupt officials here in my country).

Appreciate the tips @FilipinoGTUser1 and @LeGeNd-1 :cheers:

However, besides playing every day and frequently checking for events, this is what I've been doing ever since the game was released.

This last event was the one I've put the most effort into. I've upgraded the car at every chance I had, used my tickets as soon as they refilled, and yet, the car was just shy of three PR points to complete the last race.

I've come to a complete full stop now as my cars PR are too low for the series events, so I can't level up (currently level 42), meaning I can't take part in other modes. There's not much left for me to do other than spending actual money to get a little boost, but I really don't want to do that.

Appreciate the tips @FilipinoGTUser1 and @LeGeNd-1 :cheers:

However, besides playing every day and frequently checking for events, this is what I've been doing ever since the game was released.

This last event was the one I've put the most effort into. I've upgraded the car at every chance I had, used my tickets as soon as they refilled, and yet, the car was just shy of three PR points to complete the last race.

I've come to a complete full stop now as my cars PR are too low for the series events, so I can't level up (currently level 42), meaning I can't take part in other modes. There's not much left for me to do other than spending actual money to get a little boost, but I really don't want to do that.

If you've used up every ticket it should be more than enough. In terms of PR, focus on engine and turbo parts first as they give the biggest PR increase. I think I had 5 blue and 1 green part at the end for the Silvia.

Even if you've missed this one, there's still the Evo and Mustang event next. Just keep upgrading every one of your cars. Have you completed Campaign? Other Car Series? The long term objectives? Customized everything in modshop? There's no shortage of stuff to do in this game, just depends on your motivation and how willing you are to grind.

Back