Need For Speed: No Limits (Mobile Exclusive)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 1,066 comments
Warm up your tires! Need for Speed No Limits is going to be released this week on September 30th.

There are rewards for all GooglePlay users except those in the Netherlands, Brazil, Russia and Taiwan:
Download and play Need for Speed™ No Limits within the first 48 hours to receive a customized Subaru BRZ, exclusive performance parts and $50,000 bonus cash.
tumblr_nustredrnB1uerzh4o1_r1_1280.png

Internet connection is required. It's been out in Australia for a few months now, it's okay, although it's very long and has a pretty stupid way of unlocking cars and 'style' points.
It's hard to earn style points in order to modify your car visually. Can't wait to play it in English.

Any cars in this game missing from the console list?
BMW M3 E36
Ferrari 458 Italia
Pagani Huayra
Koenigsegg CCX
Nissan Skyline BNR32
Toyota GT86
Ford Fiesta ST
Ford Shelby GT500
Mclaren 650S

Downloading the game...

the game was good. But they changed the story a bit since that soft launch.

BMW M3 E36
Ferrari 458 Italia
Pagani Huayra
Koenigsegg CCX
Nissan Skyline BNR32
Toyota GT86
Ford Fiesta ST
Ford Shelby GT500
Mclaren 650S

Downloading the game...

R32 GTR is in the console version too. It's in the Q/A Playstation Access video, it's a blink-and-you-miss-it kind of thing.

Last edited:
the game was good. But they changed the story a bit since that soft launch.

R32 GTR is in the console version too. It's in the Q/A Playstation Access video, it's a blink-and-you-miss-it kind of thing.
I agree. The story changed a bit. In the soft version, Marcus King was trying to get rid of you and Kim by framing you for stealing Kim's Mustang but now...Marcus is like helping you even the crew leaders are helping you to win. Plus the UI has changed too.

I agree. The story changed a bit. In the soft version, Marcus King was trying to get rid of you and Kim by framing you for stealing Kim's Mustang but now...Marcus is like helping you even the crew leaders are helping you to win. Plus the UI has changed too.
i guess they want the story to be similar with the console version. So far i don't see any type of "villain" in the console version.

Anyone want to share their impressions? So far it runs well for a free mobile game, races are a little on the short side so far but driving feels much more involving than Fast and Furious: Legacy. I've already won a Golf GTI thanks to opening the crates and completed only two underground series events thus far.

There are rewards for all GooglePlay users except those in the Netherlands, Brazil, Russia and Taiwan:
Download and play Need for Speed™ No Limits within the first 48 hours to receive a customized Subaru BRZ, exclusive performance parts and $50,000 bonus cash.
tumblr_nustredrnB1uerzh4o1_r1_1280.png

Anyone know how to claim this?

My impression so far is that the game is pretty decent. The fuel didn't really bother me and also the performance tuning is not that hard to get. The only problem for me is the visual mods. Should have let us us ingame cash rather than visual points.

It's a fun game. It's working well on my OnePlus One. The graphics are what you expect from a smartphone app. There's some frame drops but not that noticeable.

I've been skipping the dialogues so I have no idea how the story's going. The economy isn't that bad so far but you don't get that much money after each race. Around $100-300. So far it's easy to level up. I dislike the way you cars. You have to unlock blueprints and you need to unlock all the blueprints for a car to get it. The GTI needs 3 blueprints and the SRT Viper needs 24. You get them by random drops every 24 hours. The gas system is also annoying. At least you get it refilled after leveling up.

Anyone want to share their impressions? So far it runs well for a free mobile game, races are a little on the short side so far but driving feels much more involving than Fast and Furious: Legacy. I've already won a Golf GTI thanks to opening the crates and completed only two underground series events thus far.

Anyone know how to claim this?
Did you register the game in Google Play before it was released? I got mine.

Did you register the game in Google Play before it was released? I got mine.

I didn't register beforehand but I thought anyone who downloaded it within the first 48 hours could claim those extras. Thanks anyway! 👍

While recording the gameplay for a first look video, I got a funny jump glitch in the intro/tutorial mode.. take a look :D

Last edited:
I really like this game, been playing since the soft-launch days in July and now with the release update the game just got so much better. (Except for the insane amount of micro-transactions)

My only issue so far is how the game became even more limiting when is called no limits. For example, after you beat some events on the underground you can replay them. Although you're locked to only 3 replays per day, and there is no way to get past this, not even with gold... I mean really, that's so disappointing.

Anyway here's a pic of bae, at least EA let me keep all the cars I got on the soft-release.

v8PFqHy.png

Please don't mind the graphics, my device is not the best.

Screenshot_2015-10-01-03-38-39.png

There's mine haha. I've got a lot more progress (level 23) on my ipod touch 5 but it runs like poo on that.

On my Samsung Galaxy S5 though it runs perfect and looks a lot nicer.

Just played alittle bit and the graphics are stunning on my iPhone 6 and the gameplay seems fun but those micro transactions though.....

I opened the game again recently and a message box comes out saying update required and that my save game was uploaded from the newer version of the game. I can't find the update here, anybody had this problem ?

Latest Posts

Back