New Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danboe
  • 67 comments
  • 7,762 views
I want some updated to Premium:

- Veyron
- Mazda Furai
- Lambo Countach
- Jaaaaag XF
- Audi R8 Race Car

And some new ones:

- Lambo Aventador
- Audi RS5
- Mazzer MC12
- Merc CLS
- Veyron Super Sports
- BMW Efficient Dynamics Concept
- Alfa Guilietta whatever the sport version is called
- Fiat nueva 500 Abarth

I dont think there is a chance in hell they ll include new car makers in the dealer area, so the Ultimate Aero 2, Atom, Koenigsegg are unfortunately out for good, I think...

PS: You guys realize the Huaraya is NOT a new Zonda, right? Thats like saying the Aventador is like a new Murcielago... :sly: Oh, and isnt it licensed exclusively to Shift 2?
 
Bmw m1

edit: as usuall the tread has gone way off track
 
i just noticed those flaps on the bonnet of the car. are they air brakes?


Variable downforce flaps... much like Veyron and a few others, when the cars get up to speed they push off to create more downforce on the front of the car.
 
@costasdrifter - The FIAT 131 Mirafiori, wuhahahahaha, I bet, there's still a billion of them driving around in Greece? They're completely extinct in Germany - rust has eaten them all.

1. How fool you are...Has Germany many like you ?

2. (I didn't see from you tell nothing about the German cars I would like see in the game....Why ? The rust don't eat them ? Probably you have German rust there and eats all cars except German cars...)

3. Have you ever seen Fiat Mirafiori Abarth group A, or the other cars of those years ? I bet you not ! The only you know about cars is how to duping them...

4. I think I will have more respect from now to German people...They seem so graceful and respect others if I judge from you...
 
Last edited:
Veyron Super Sport... As a premium of course... :drool:
bugatti_veyron_super_sport-16.jpg
 
Street cars that I like to see are Honda CR-V, all Saab, Kia, Fiat and Porche.
 
Aston Martin v8 vantage s.
Aston virage.
Ferrari 150 th Italia.
 
Id like all the cars.
HOW MANY CAR??? ALL THE CAR.
 
Well they are a bit similar... Still plays though!
 
I fell in love with the new Gumpert Torante that made it's debut at the Geneva Auto Show.

gumpert_torante_05.jpg
 
It's not called the zonda anymore. They've stop making Zondas.

Very True. So many people forget that Zonda is just the model. It's Pagani!
 
new Nissan LMP2 racer and Audi R18 would be awesome
 
That Jag concept would be nice, I've forgotten what it's called, the gas turbine one? Also the Ferrari FF (which no one has mentioned yet) and the Aventador would do it for me. I wonder if there's any truth to the rumour that the BMW 1 series M is coming to GT5?

Oh and maybe some 2011 F1 cars, even if that means only the Ferrari, as much as I hate Ferrari as an F1 team.
 
The new Aston Martin LMP car and DBR9. Maybe some of those crazy newer RUF 911/Carrera GT things.
 
51995.jpg

A Citroën Survolt would be nice
 
Hey, I'm new to this forum. I decided to become a part of this to maybe influence what GT5 needs in the future and to chat with fellow GT5 players.

I find it fascinating that they seemed to just take the cars they had on GT4 and toss them onto GT5 and add a bunch of Nascar vehicles and random others and call it good. They missed a lot of muscle cars, many trucks and other off road style vehicles, and tons of historic exotics like the Koenigseggs, old Ferrari GTO's and the Lamborghini Diablo just to name a few.

To top it off they remove replays from the 2 player arcade and have no tire smoke either.

At least with the PS3's capability to be updated there is hope.I am very curious if they are listening because it sure doesn't appear that way after playing GT5.
 
Audi R18.
Audi R15 should have been in the game to begin with, unless they just didn't have time...


Hehe, not enough time. :role eyes:

This. And maybe the new Peugeot 908.
 
Cadillac CTS-V, plus all of the ALMS cars (especially the GT1 & GT2 classes) 👍

PS- Zonda Huaryra looks like a catfish :yuck:

haha it totally does, but still its a pagani and they are saweeeeet :D
 
More cars lets have a complete race modifacation option looking better than they do now like the GT1 style the new RM are boring looking amateur NFS style worse even EDIT I love above suggestions too + random colour FGT in UCD
 
Back