New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
When I was online last night, half the open lobbies were just this. It really annoyed me when I saw this.

really? 1/2? hmmmm . .... Don't think so, not by a long shot. Not even 1/2 the nurb 24 hour track only races tbh. What bothers me more is trying to find races with race cars on anything other then racing soft :grumpy:

I'm also amaized how many lobbies disapear when I filter out the srf, now that is a cheat for ya :sly:

On a serious note, you should be thanking me for showing how to do the glitch alone, now people will tie up their ps3's for at least 24 hours trying to do the nurb endo 👍

trying to do the nurb endo 👍

I'm past 800 laps already :D

A note to people doing this, you prob need a bit diff setup than you use online, things works slightly diff offline (due to tire wear).

I recommend using manual shifting for A'spec. Online my lap times are 4,640 sec with automatic transmission.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Erik and I"m also a cheat addict, did the nurb 4 hour in 10 minutes 👍

Where do you wallbreak on the Nurburgring Type V track layout?

really? 1/2? hmmmm . .... Don't think so, not by a long shot. Not even 1/2 the nurb 24 hour track only races tbh. What bothers me more is trying to find races with race cars on anything other then racing soft :grumpy:

I'm also amaized how many lobbies disapear when I filter out the srf, now that is a cheat for ya :sly:

On a serious note, you should be thanking me for showing how to do the glitch alone, now people will tie up their ps3's for at least 24 hours trying to do the nurb endo 👍

Ok, so a bit of exageration was used on my behalf, but the point I was trying to make is still the same. There were quite a few rooms doing this. I even joined them just to watch what they were doing. I left soon after, too much of a hassle really to get just one car in, let alone 16 of them.

Will they fix the glitch this time around?

The reason I ask this is:

1. First time it was a single place to break the wall.

2. This time it was 3 places to break the wall, who knows how many it will be if they patch this one ..

3. In just about 30 minutes of search on a different track today, i found between 10 to 15 places wallbreak most likely can be done. Thats just me a single person looking for 30 minutes, think about thousands, even millions searching for days.

Makes you wonder if they will continue using expensive time patching, or focus on new DLC, or even use the resources on GT6 instead.

Also the state of Japan today after the disaster, they might focus their energy on more important things than glitches.

♥

Ok, so a bit of exageration was used on my behalf, but the point I was trying to make is still the same. There were quite a few rooms doing this. I even joined them just to watch what they were doing. I left soon after, too much of a hassle really to get just one car in, let alone 16 of them.

I don't see your point, do you think if people were not doing it they would all be racing you on the track combo you want to run? I often see rooms filled with people racing things I would rather not, if I can't find something interesting I start my own lobby.

Where do you wallbreak on the Nurburgring Type V track layout?

At the 3rd entrance, go around the hairpin and take the sweeping left were all the open space is, then at the right kink start looking to the right. It's at the bottom of the hill, a place you often fall out when lapping 👍

EDIT: just realized that might not make sense, there is only one entry point on the 4 hour layout and it is the 3rd one on the 24 hour layout.

Change ground level by using different entry points.

Last edited:
At the 3rd entrance, go around the hairpin and take the sweeping left were all the open space is, then at the right kink start looking to the right. It's at the bottom of the hill, a place you often fall out when lapping 👍

EDIT: just realized that might not make sense, there is only one entry point on the 4 hour layout and it is the 3rd one on the 24 hour layout.

And this one can be done solo in A'spec? So far i've only seen the 2nd one soloed.

I've done the 4 hour as I said, so yes. I can get in all 3 by myself on the 24 hour layout, try it in practice mode or the last race of the dream car championship.

I guess I could have entered all 3 places in that replay but I didn't see the point.

Started the 4h endurance half an hour ago with an X1 equipped with 50 kg at the very front.Entered in the first entrance,the one we all used to use when the glitch came out and someone was pushing us.You have to make short front-rear movements with the front ones being more strong on the gas,if you know what I mean.Anyway,did 40 laps,exited back at the track,went the wrong way until I reached the start-finish line and then entered the pits to change tyres-refuel and now I'm parked right before the start-finish line.At 4 hours mark I'll just pass the line one more time and hopefully I would have won.Update in 3 hours...

Did the last lap just for the heck of it!!You get really dizzy driving the X1 there,let me tell you lol.Anyway the AI only managed 26 laps so i with my 41 laps am the absolute winner...I got 481000cp and 2063947 xp ....

Started the 4h endurance half an hour ago with an X1 equipped with 50 kg at the very front.Entered in the first entrance,the one we all used to use when the glitch came out and someone was pushing us.You have to make short front-rear movements with the front ones being more strong on the gas,if you know what I mean.Anyway,did 40 laps,exited back at the track,went the wrong way until I reached the start-finish line and then entered the pits to change tyres-refuel and now I'm parked right before the start-finish line.At 4 hours mark I'll just pass the line one more time and hopefully I would have won.Update in 3 hours...

If you can make a video of this... it would be great. I still have the nurb 24hs to do, and my plan was to run 12-14 hours and park the car for the rest. With this method i can just park after 30 minutes or so.

What's the rush for credits? I really hate it when people abuse glitches and cheat their way through games.

Last edited:
With multiple cars and multiple break-in points, the only way to fix it is to update the collision physics. Or something. Right?

Back