New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
Tesla
With multiple cars and multiple break-in points, the only way to fix it is to update the collision physics. Or something. Right?

Or put an invisible wall behind it, like on the top gear track.

I just went throught the wall on Nurburgring once again. Good job PD. :D

GREAT! There's another way to get in.

Just get in a X1, park in the gap with the bricks and have someone hit you in...

Nose against the wall and have a tank car, veyron hit you in.

Last edited:
GREAT! There's another way to get in.

Just get in a X1, park in the gap with the bricks and have someone hit you in...

Nose against the wall and have a tank car, veyron hit you in.

So they only patched the wall after doing the same for SS7? The last patch was larger than the previous so I thought they had actually implemented some engine code to keep you out or require checkpoint crossing for laps. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this was true the way they have handle everything else so far.

Last edited:
It does work. I was in the server when they completed 200 laps. They only fixed the collision part of the wall.

Last edited:
It's getting to a point now where I am genuinly concerned about PD missing the target audience, and loose credibility along the way.

Yes, xp in Nurburgring is same as before patch, and will be after next patch I am sure.

Why don't PD patch something useful for their main audience?

Are all bugs in GT5 wallbreak related? I think not!

Actually I believe most of the bugs are in the rest of the game code.
Time will tell if they love glitchers more then they love their main focus group.... :(

HAHAHAH so they only fixed the one part of the wall that was allowing people through, more top quality stuff from pd there.
hopefully after patch 1.26 they'll realise that people will exploit their game and always will, so pull the finger out and sort the real glaring errors in this game because for as much as i love it, it looks like it was put together in a weekend,
since the game has come out insted of map packs, new cars (i think theres enough really but a few more premiums wouldnt go a miss, plus the ferrari testarossa and road model of the diablo, real gem cars like that should definately be in the game insted of 3 variants of the 430, 15 lupos and 347 civics) anyway since the game came out all thats happened is traiding was cut to one a day, then it was disabled for £950k plus motors (depending on what your trying to send) which kinda sucks for anyone just buying the game and cant get friends sending them cars (legitimately or otherwise) then it was one per ps, meanwhile between updates the in race car options for steering wheel drivers to change ts and brake balance were disabled for some reason, money was raised and then cut, and now all there is are totally wank seasonals that really should have been in a-spec in the first place,
graphic glicthes need to be fixed, look at the shadows, the rain effects, the extremely shoddy point to point drawings on the wheel arches.
PD STOP GIVING A **** ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO EARN MONEY QUICKLY AND SORT THIS LAZY EXCUSE FOR A GAME. wheres the WRC that was getting hyped up something rotten, 9 races? is that it? no championship mode??? wheres the tracks from gt4 that were in the damn psp version? wheres the ability to make point to point races? wheres the option to race your created tracks reverse? wheres the option to save in race? where where ****ing where? its been 6 months now.....

yes japan is in a mess right now, do i care about this game more than human lives?.... no. but it wouldnt take much for someone to go back to the office and remove these stupid restrictions and give us back the game we paid for, it may not have the issues fixed but at least we wont have less of a game than we started with...

I agree with the above post. There will always be exploits etc that people will find and instead of annoying the people who are legitimately playing the game by not adding more content, and fixing problems in the mainstream part of the game, they're fixing patches in walls. They should give our freedom back with trading etc... Allow us a cheat to have unlimited credits or something... What is worth more? Fake money or real time wasted by typing up codes to put these restrictions on? If they gave us more freedom, there wouldnt be a need for all this hacking and debating on this forum about it. We paid for the CD, give us the right to the content and let us interact and share our stuff with fellow GT5 goers.

Rant over.

Back