New glitch on nurb. 200 laps in minutes.

• Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 556 comments
I helped some guy get a Mazda Furai into there, was hard but it worked. Haven't gotten the full pot from 1st place, but in second place in a race with 6 people, I got about 4.2~ credits from 2nd place, and completing the 200 laps.

Now that would be sweet ... except you'd still need to leave your ps3 on for 24 hours.

True but at least you could rubber band your controller if that's how you want to finish the race, would be easy. Getting 'in' the gitch alone however might not be so easy, I saw some kids doing it today though. They were using ballast on the x1, anything from 50kg to 200kg placed in the front iirc but the room was hectic and hard to hear exactly what they were saying.

I tried it without success but it can be done, visit enough public lobbies and you'll learn it I'm sure 👍

I entered the thread to see if I can glitch without help and found out that 99% is just people complaining, so so boring. I read like 10 pages but not gonna read more whining.

Maybe somebody that is not just here to cry can help me understand how to get out of the track without help, without somebody pushing you.

Regards from Costa Rica, great forum.

I entered the thread to see if I can glitch without help and found out that 99% is just people complaining, so so boring. I read like 10 pages but not gonna read more whining.

Maybe somebody that is not just here to cry can help me understand how to get out of the track without help, without somebody pushing you.

Regards from Costa Rica, great forum.
👍

I was able to do it today using the lower entrance. Basically you get your right front to bury itself into the coner and then gradually go back and forth in very small movements until you work your front end through the wall. Don't be to worried about the rear wheels sticking out just so long as the front of the car keeps moving through the wall. And yes, I put 20kg's of ballast all the way up front.

Now I didn't have time to check this out but what I don't know is if you are the only one in the room and you start the race and then work yourself through the wall if you will still get credits? I'll check that out tonight when I get home from work.

I was able to do it today using the lower entrance. Basically you get your right front to bury itself into the coner and then gradually go back and forth in very small movements until you work your front end through the wall. Don't be to worried about the rear wheels sticking out just so long as the front of the car keeps moving through the wall. And yes, I put 20kg's of ballast all the way up front.

Now I didn't have time to check this out but what I don't know is if you are the only one in the room and you start the race and then work yourself through the wall if you will still get credits? I'll check that out tonight when I get home from work.

most likely not cause you're the only one in the race, you never get credited for being the only one

I did that as well,took 5-10 seconds to enter it.The good thing is the pusher can do some laps and more rewards too.

By lower entrance, do you mean by the big white sign that says "FORD-KURVE"?

I can get in there myself but it's a matter of minutes not seconds, the way I was doing it was by facing the opposite direction as the track and turning left, also without ballast.

By lower entrance, do you mean by the big white sign that says "FORD-KURVE"?

I can get in there myself but it's a matter of minutes not seconds, the way I was doing it was by facing the opposite direction as the track and turning left, also without ballast.

Didi that, sett 20kg ballast in the front and was out in just a few secounds.

I usually strongly oppose cheating... and I actually get to play the game quite a bit despite 'having a life'. But I am very tired of running the Indy Oval over and over and over and over... you get about what? $1,000,000 an hour? There's like 30 or more cars in the game that cost over $1,000,000. There's also 5 cars that you could spend $100,000,000 on. ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS. One hundred freaking hours of the Indy Oval for 5 cars. Sound fun?

I wouldn't mind doing endurance races if they gave you like 5 or 6 million for a couple hours of racing. But they give you pathetic amounts of money... they're not even really worth doing actually. The Bspec 9 hour gives you like friggin $157,000!!! At least the bonus races were giving out a decent amount... but they stopped those.

Don't ask me what the hell PD were thinking when they replaced Bonus Races with other crappy races such as the truck races. Because I doubt more than half of the people who did the Bonus Races did the new races.

I usually strongly oppose cheating... and I actually get to play the game quite a bit despite 'having a life'. But I am very tired of running the Indy Oval over and over and over and over... you get about what? $1,000,000 an hour? There's like 30 or more cars in the game that cost over $1,000,000. There's also 5 cars that you could spend $100,000,000 on. ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS. One hundred freaking hours of the Indy Oval for 5 cars. Sound fun?

I wouldn't mind doing endurance races if they gave you like 5 or 6 million for a couple hours of racing. But they give you pathetic amounts of money... they're not even really worth doing actually. The Bspec 9 hour gives you like friggin $157,000!!! At least the bonus races were giving out a decent amount... but they stopped those.
Agreed 100%. The bonus races and increased credits in January was like a tease. Then they took it away. I think that's when most people started looking for ways to cheat.

I'm waiting for someone to find a way to glitch on a custom track. I suppose it's possible on the right configurations. PD will have a harder time patching that.

esoxhntr
well this sucks.. at least the other one was on a worthless, craptacular track. PD will fix this pronto -- I hope.

Most of the haters spend more time in glitchin threads, than playing their favorite racing game.

Here's a few tips:

1. If a thread has a title like "new glitch in anywhere", read what u want and get out. Stop busting our £@lls about your ideals on GT5.
2. If you suddenly felt the need to play Nür, then :
a) IF YOU SEE THIS SIGN -> $$$ -> DO NOT ENTER
b) IF YOU A TITLE SAYING "GLITCH" -> DO NOT ENTER
c) IF YOU SEE -> 200 laps -> DO NOT ENTER

Cause if you go inside in these rooms, guess what is happening...?

Don' t hate the player, hate the game.

Alright, someone has to make a vid or explain me right how you get in there without push, bucause I just spilled 30 minutes of trying without succes :( ..

lol

Well said Dr.Evil

Hi my name is Phelyx and I'm a cheataholic.

1fxyme.jpg

Nurb 24hr endurance, A-Spec.

:lol: why did you do so many laps? kinda defeats the purpose I'd say. Btw..

Hi my name is Erik and I"m also a cheat addict, did the nurb 4 hour in 10 minutes 👍

You can do it in A-Spec? What?

After doing the solo x2010 push mod the only trick is to run till tires/fuel is out then mod the circles close enough for rubber bands (ie sleep/work time). Yes...were talking A-spec.

Yeah, can someone please post how to get yourself in...?

It's been asked a bunch I guess. It's not that hard really, just position the x1 as you do to get smacked, then; simply shimmy forward full right, rev full left, back and forth real gentle till you get the front right tire on the other side.(your in at that point) Add ballast to the front of car, something like 30kg/-50.

EDIT: Here is an ntsc replay of how to do it at the first entrance, it works the same way for the other 2 with the furthest one being the easiest imo. Done in practice mode, feel free to vid it if you want.

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL002.rar
    409 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I have an US NTSC Copy and can't get GT5 to load the replay. I was able to copy it to my PS3 using a USB stick though.

No Matter. I was able to get in the second entrance just like you described. Thanks.

Last edited:
So if you do 200 laps in 15 minutes and then park the car there,24 hours later you'll have won the 24 hour race???

Pretty close to that, to win that race you do need more then 188 laps iirc. So doing 200 is a good idea which will take 20 minutes, after the laps you should pop out of the glitch on the back nurb straight somewhere, drive up close to the s/f line and wait. After 24 hours you'll need to cross the finish line one more time to win.

Latest Posts

Back