New maintenance notice...06/11/2012!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zlays
  • 164 comments
  • 9,838 views
Messages
555
Germany
Germany
Messages
ZlaysBiH
Wonder what is it for...
 
For maintenance of the servers and new Seasonals :D
 
Waaaahaaaaay.
 
zlays
my bad I was just sayin "lets hope you're wrong" :D

No problem pal, just a reminder. Not trying to be a party pooper! :-)
 
Is'nt seasonal is on wednesday/thursday? Thats more 7 or 8 nov. depending where you at.
Maybe its for a different format of seasonal.
 
I'm surprised Amar hasn't done this yet, and I can't find the post to quote it from directly, but I hope this is right... :nervous:

Spagetti69
I wish every day was maintenance day

In all seriousness, this has me quite intrigued... Back when we were having regular updates, wasn't Tuesday "the" day? Now look what I've done, been swept up in the wake of the maintenance paddle steamer :guilty:
 
Yes, that is The Quote :D :D
 
More of a Christmassy effect.


I wish it would be maintenance every daaay!!!!!
 
Its from 3.00am to 5.00am. Patch time!
 
Mmmm, new patch? Andtomorrow is tuesday :D
 
Capp96100
Mmmm, new patch? Andtomorrow is tuesday :D

By Jove I think he's got it. All cars made premium.
 
perhaps since they discovered aero drag dynamic's they realised that in real life cars engine brake too,
 
Just what we need to spice things up! Maintenance time.

woo hoo.
 
Its maintenance people, just maintenance. It does not say anything about an update, which is totally different. Nothing to get excited about.
 
When there is patch, there is also maintenance, that's why we are excited. We haven't had any for over a month now (patch and maintenance).
 
Its maintenance people, just maintenance. It does not say anything about an update, which is totally different. Nothing to get excited about.

Obviously it only means every car made premium, spec 3 with everything anyone can ever imagine and the sounds are now from an over processed arcade racer. :sly:
 
GTPorsche
Obviously it only means every car made premium, spec 3 with everything anyone can ever imagine and the sounds are now from an over processed arcade racer. :sly:

Hahahaha i read this with a happy happy joy joy voice. Too funny.



But yeah most likely a patch for the servers so people won't have problems anymore with latest problems.
 
When there is patch, there is also maintenance, that's why we are excited. We haven't had any for over a month now (patch and maintenance).

Like I said, there is no mention of a patch, just maintenence. And no, there is not always a patch after maintenence. I can remember several times where there was only maintenence and no patch. You guys are getting yourselves all worked up over nothing. Sure, "maybe" there could be a patch but it doesn't say anything about that right now. Remember, speculation usually leads to disappointment. All I'm saying is there is no need to go getting all excited over just maintenence until something else is announced.
 
GTP_CargoRat
Its maintenance people, just maintenance. It does not say anything about an update, which is totally different. Nothing to get excited about.

Oh a non believer.

*Gets pitchfork and baying mob ready*
 
Oh a non believer.

*Gets pitchfork and baying mob ready*



:lol:

Pretty sure not all updates are announced. It has been quite a while since maintenance, also if I recall, even while they were doing the work on the servers, there wasnt a down period. It might be a good sign...
 
Not expecting much, but the 2 years of GT5 -date IS coming. Always a possibility for little something something from PD as a gift.

and yes - I would consider giving us a possibility to BUY a new DLC a gift.. ;)
 
Oh a non believer.

*Gets pitchfork and baying mob ready*

No, I'm just a realist. I don't go getting my hopes up over nothing. So, if that calls for a lynch mob, then go ahead. I never said an update won't happen, I simply said that there is no need to start a party over a simple thing like maintenence. Do you get excited over an oil change on your car? Thats maintenence.

@Haitauer: You may be right, but again, nothing has been announced yet.
 
Last edited:
Not expecting much, but the 2 years of GT5 -date IS coming. Always a possibility for little something something from PD as a gift.

and yes - I would consider giving us a possibility to BUY a new DLC a gift.. ;)

Thats my thought. 2.0, such a big change, was released around the games 1st birthday, I cant see the second just being forgotten.
 
No, I'm just a realist. I don't go getting my hopes up over nothing. So, if that calls for a lynch mob, then go ahead. I never said an update won't happen, I simply said that there is no need to start a party over a simple thing like maintenence. Do you get excited over an oil change on your car? Thats maintenence.

@Haitauer: You may be right, but again, nothing has been announced yet.

Completely with you on this one. It's maintenance not an update lol. I dont get why people cant understand this.
 
SOME MAINTENANCE are followed by updates.

Some.

But we just never know.

Oh maintenance days, glorious they are.
 
Back