New maintenance notice...06/11/2012!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zlays
  • 164 comments
  • 9,838 views
I think it's going to be the Mitt Romney and Barack Obama DLC paint.
 
Ooh, like the Sebastien Vettel giveaway last year.


If Obama wins, everyone gets a free custom Toyota Prius. If Romney wins, everyone gets a free custom Tank Car.
 
Maybe it is the New NSX concept going to be added.
 
FireEmblem10
I think it's going to be the Mitt Romney and Barack Obama DLC paint.

Yeah funny.
 
Most likely it's just going to be routine maintenance. All the times we've gone through this before with nothing happening. I'm just gonna wait and see if anything new shows up, rather than get my hopes up only to be disappointed.
 
Size is 102 MB. Iam downloading now.

EDIT...After the installing I got the message "Server Under Maintenance"...So we have to wait.
 
Haven't gotten this message to update yet. Hummmm i guess i will restart my PS3
 
Toronado
Ooh, like the Sebastien Vettel giveaway last year.

If Obama wins, everyone gets a free custom Toyota Prius. If Romney wins, everyone gets a free custom Tank Car.

With two extra wheels at the back. Hehe.

Sorry double post my bad. Got to restart phone too keyboard is glitching.
 
Quit GT5 and re-open it again. That's how I got mine to do it, didn't know there was an update.
 
iainoflo85
Quit GT5 and re-open it again. That's how I got mine to do it, didn't know there was an update.

Where are you located. Because it probably will be like region like before no problem. I'll wait I got to make myself something to eat anyway. Starving
 
102mb is fairly big for "maintenance ".
 
102mb is fairly big for "maintenance ".

Yep. Honestly, anything new is good. Even new underwear for the B-spec Bobs. LOL

But, probably bugfixes or minor adjustments...
 
102mb is fairly big for "maintenance ".

This.. Even 102mb, its a fairly Decent size when you think about it.. 2.08 was double and it changed a lot.
 
Nismo34
This.. Even 102mb, its a fairly Decent size when you think about it.. 2.08 was double and it changed a lot.

For the better too. I really loved the last update.

Just felt bad about the server issues that others were having.

cally-dave
Well I'm in Ireland......

Yeah probably in the next 30-2 hours it will hit everywhere
 
I'm in Scotland. The website says the maintenance is 3am-5am GMT, so I reckon it's the probably the same everywhere else.
 
For the better too. I really loved the last update.

Just felt bad about the server issues that others were having

At least PD Acknowledged the server issues and worked to rectify it.
 
iainoflo85
I'm in Scotland. The website says the maintenance is 3am-5am GMT, so I reckon it's the probably the same everywhere else.

GTM i hate time zones hahaha i always get confused. What time is it there now? I am in the US in the CST


Nismo34
At least PD Acknowledged the server issues and worked to rectify it.

Yeah i don't understand why a lot of people were complaining about PD saying "we are working on it". People are just too greedy saying "i want it and want it now"
 
I presume an aero fix for the N24 GTR '12 DLC will be included. Would be nice anyway. Possibly a final bit of work on the servers at our end? I can't see it being much more
 
Maybe DLC? I mean tomorrow is when the US Store updates after all.

Not getting my hopes up anyhow. You know how PD rolls...
 
You guys post to fast. By the time I edit my post so i don't double post there are 2-3 more posts on here. Hahahaha
 
I've been reading some of the comments on this thread and I can officially say that you guys are way too funny :D :lol: .
 
Turned everything on to go online and its down for maintenance. I hope it's something worthwhile.
 
Has anyone actually finished Downloading the update that can give us an insight to changes and what not?
 
Back