New maintenance notice...06/11/2012!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zlays
  • 164 comments
  • 9,838 views
And on the eighth day Kaz created Maintenance and he saw it was good.
 
And on the eighth day Kaz created Maintenance and he saw it was good.

No, "On the 8th day, God created Rock & Roll". (Song by one of my favorite bands, Kiss) Just trying to keep things lite here, lol.
 
I hope it doesn't remove the A-Spec Challenge 2 seasonals. Those are great fun
 
Its maintenance people, just maintenance. It does not say anything about an update, which is totally different. Nothing to get excited about.

This.

When there is patch, there is also maintenance, that's why we are excited. We haven't had any for over a month now (patch and maintenance).

Everyone has to realize that at some point PD will stop updating GT5 completely so they can concentrate on other projects.
 
Kaz is upgrading his perfect engine sounds!
 
I think it's free DLC like always...:rolleyes:
 
Dont know how often I said it: PATCH/UPDATE ONLY WHEN MAINTAINANCE LAST 1 HOUR! BUT THEN FOR SURE! if it is more than one hour, than it is only maintainance of servers etc.

Thats always the same and will ever be the same for future updates in GT5

Your Dougy
 
Anybody know what time the maintenance finishes?

Cheers
 
It says:
Start: 11/5/2012 22:00 EST
End: 11/6/2012 00:00 EST

You can figure out the rest for your time zone and where you live.
 
Oh thanks guys, I thought it was today already.

I moved the playstation upstairs. Seems it was a wifi problem that I couldn't connect!

Cheers
 
Probably it will help servers issues "altough they were already fixed" :indiff:
.
.
.
Or nothing. :guilty:
 
I bet it's Spec 3.0.
 
It's totally gonna be the update that converts standard cars to premiums. And it's gonna fix engine sounds. And add free DLC.
 
Very humorous thread. :p
 
Very humorous thread. :p

You must be new here. GTP LOVES maintanence threads as much as that kid loves colouring. In fact we need a similar picture.
 
Kaz is going to make the sounds "even more perfect."
 
One thing that does come to mind, cant remember if it was December or January but the seasonals where taken down.
 
OH MER GERD
MERTENERCE

Finally , the holy sacred words cometh down upon us Turismites!

It will be 662526161 tracks with Porsches and a GTR.
 
BayneHamlin1121
OH MER GERD
MERTENERCE

Finally , the holy sacred words cometh down upon us Turismites!

It will be 662526161 tracks with Porsches and a GTR.

There has to be a GTR IF it's an update. I personally think that it's server maintainence.
 
I think they will wait until it closer to Christmas before they drop any DLC,but who knows.
 
In the immortal words of Samuel L. Jackson:



(maintenance).
 
They'll will probably fix the PSN bug when you cant buy anymore of the paints pack if you already bought it.
 
Drevenger
They'll will probably fix the PSN bug when you cant buy anymore of the paints pack if you already bought it.

? That's a bug?
I have bought 5 paint packs.
 
I bought 3 myself
 
GT Driver's Club, maybe?
 
McClarenDesign
GT Driver's Club, maybe?

That'd be cool, but I doubt it. It's probably just maintenance. Last time I called so, though, there was an update, so I guess there's no telling what.
 
Well they're not just giving the servers a rest, something is being improved.
*Braces for "PD only make things worse" comments*
 
I haven't had anything problems like a lot of people have had with connecting. But all I have to say is I will bet I will have problems after (if another) update
 
Back