:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::

x6s6.png

New to the GTP_WRS? Introduce yourself!

:gtpflag:

Say hi to the WRS community

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sphinx and Sjaak,

My name is Kenny and I'm an WRS addict. :sly:

Glad to be here and looking forward to some GT5 combo's.

EDIT: Missed a couple of you already.

Hi guys!

Hello WRS'ers :)

I'm Luke, and I learned everything I know about racing from the Weekly Race Series ... well, almost ;) I've been around since the WRS started in GT3, but I haven't participated in a while. Looking forward to some new combos and new faces :cheers:

hic! Hi guys I'm Ron and I'm an alcoholic :cheers: ... oops wrong thread :P

Looking forward to this ;) 👍

Hi guys.

I never got plugged in to the GT4 WRS. I'm looking forward to participating in GT5 (and prologue). 👍

hey all! Happy to be here and I am looking forward to running many races with you.

Hi everyone,
My name is Peter and have been an occasional participant in the WRS since GT4. My GTP registry name is GTP_Im_Sorry. It was sad to see the GT4 WRS end but I am looking forward to the new challenge with the GT5P WRS.

Say hi to the WRS community
Hi!
I'm Steven/bigracer. I am also a Gran Turismo addict. Thank you Jerry, Sjaak, Kevin, Hugo, Bert, Jerome and ... (Vaxen, sorry but I still don't know your first name) for doing all this work in order to make us happy puppies on GTP and while using Gran Turismo 👍 👍 👍

My first name is Dan 👍
Hello Dan, and thanks for sharing that.
I also forgot to mention Colby who has apparently been appointed Mod without any noise. Let's make some noise for all those making our GTP experience happening !

:bowdown:

Hey all! My name is Jerome, I've been WRS'ing since week 5 of GT4, I hope to see a nice blend of new faces as well as old friends :) I can't tune worth a -! So many thanks in advance to those that can and share the wealth! Thanks again to my bros that helped put this all together, way to keep on rollin'! ;)

Jerome

Hey guys. I am Stevisiov I steered clear of GT4 WRS because I am not really up to scratch on my time trials, but I think I will give this a shot anyway. :D

Hi all! I joined the GT4 WRS in week 156, thanks in large part to my friend Kevin pointing me in the direction of this site. I wish I had known it was here all along!!!

I've learned a lot from everyone in my short time here, and looking forward to even more with GT5P 👍

:cheers:

- Drew

Hi fellow members :sly:

This will be my first WRS series & am glad to share this with you all 👍

:cheers: Laurent

Hey fellow GTP WRS'ers,

This is my introduction. Name's Adam, from Bethlehem Pennsylvania - glad to be here. Hoping for many many more wonderful events!

Hey, my name is Lars and this is the first time I have entered the WRS. Looking forward to some nice races. :)

Hello everyone!
My name is Mike and Week 1 was my first stab at the WRS. Totally new to all of this so if I have any "dumb" questions i apologize in advance :-)

Hi all, First try at this type of event. So any dumb questions i'll ask Hyperuk at work, because I am as dumb as I look. Cheers Leigh. :dopey: 👍

Hi all,

My first name is Stijn. I haven't competed in any of the WRS series here yet, cause I didn't know about GTP till after I sold all my other GT's (from the first GT till GT4). I really shouldn't have done that :ouch:

I do have some experience with WRS series from my time on motogpboards.com (playing Tourist Trophy), where I competed the last 8 months or so before GT5P was released in Europe. Had lots of fun there with really great riders, but I haven't played TT anymore since I got GT5P the time here was just too awesome 👍

Latest Posts

Back