New videos from the Nürburgring (Read the 1st post!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 714 comments
  • 74,052 views
Yeah the ring looks fantastic! Wow T10 must feel bad... I have FM3 but it´s like 10% of what GT5 will be.
 
Has anyone seems to notice that the track is now more less bumpy :(:scared::confused:
 
Good driving, lame sound, although I think I can hear some transmission whine in there...

ralph:
Has anyone seems to notice that the track is now more less bumpy
What?
Are you really from an English speaking country?;)
Track seems more bumpy btw. and that's a good thing, because it mirrors the real thing more faithfully.:)
 
Don't you notice guys that FOV probably changed (increased,wider)?Or it's me?
I think that's why sense of speed is better than in prologue.
 
What?
Are you really from an English speaking country?;)

I'm Asian.
I'm was not born in U.S.
I'm fluent on my language.
So expect me to have some error on my grammar. :D
And plus I'm at work, so I don't have time to check my writing for quick post.

Track seems more bumpy btw. and that's a good thing, because it mirrors the real thing more faithfully.:)

The jump at Flugplatz has been remove compare to the old built. The Kallenhard is now less bumpy. Try comparing it and you'll see what I mean. :)
 
Hold on, that makes no sense as to have the logo in game, you must also pay liscencing for the use of the name. Remember to include all the logos used at the race courses, there has to be written consent and all the other legal mumbo jumbo. I for one don't remember seeing the word porsche on any course in any GT game I've played, would you tell me the course and game, I have access to GT 2, 3 and 4 so I can verify this myself.

The REAL Nurburgring course has the Audi R8 V10 banner. So PD, being the perfectionists they are, put that same Audi banner in the game. Audi and PD already have a licensed agreement with each other, so for PD to put that Audi banner in the game was quite an easy deal.

I was told by another member of gtplanet that Porsche logos where on a GT4 track. However, if PD has a license to put a race track in their game, they usually automatically have the right to use all banners/sponsors around that track.

Infact, the recent Hong Kong GT5 trailer showed the EA Sports logo on NASCAR cars. This I find quite interesting as EA also owns exclusive right to use Porsches in their games.
 
Has anyone seems to notice that the track is now more less bumpy :(:scared::confused:

I take it you mean less bumpier than before.

The track (Nordschleife) was resurfaced right around or after GT4 was released- circa 2004. One of the bumpiest section in GT4 is right after the turn at Kallenhard- the slight descent heading to Wherseifen. If you study all the recent real life videos of that section, you can see that while it's still a tricky section and there's still some slight bumps and undulation, it's not as bad as what you'd find in GT4.

The section is around 2m45s into this video:



Edit: Another thing you want to consider is that unlike NFS:SHIFT, GT5 doesn't have that exaggerated motion view. But if you're using FFB wheel, I'm quite sure you'll feel the bump (I have my G25 at max). As with any driving games especially the sim kind, you can't use videos to understand the physics behaviour and how the game actually feels.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if they get money for every advertise they put in GT5? They wan´t that GT5 Tracks looks exact like the original tracks and I´m sure they don´t get money from every advertise (banner) they´ve included...

M$ would never do that I´m sure...
 
The jump at Flugplatz has been remove compare to the old built. The Kallenhard is now less bumpy. Try comparing it and you'll see what I mean. :)

That's true, but it's like that in real life too.
 
I'm Asian.
I'm was not born in U.S.
I'm fluent on my language.
So expect me to have some error on my grammar. :D
And plus I'm at work, so I don't have time to check my writing for quick post.
Don't sweat it, I just saw Florida below your name so...;)


The jump at Flugplatz has been remove compare to the old built. The Kallenhard is now less bumpy. Try comparing it and you'll see what I mean. :)
That jump probably depends greatly on the car setup and of course speed, so don't judge it just yet, and the rest of the track seems to be more bumpy to me...
 
Seems smooth on the vids.
 
Sparks at 4:12!!in this situation I love it!!👍
The sound is little bad👎

I still think it's hard to get a good feeling for what the sound is like in these bad quality. off-screen YouTube videos.
 
The sound is little bad:tdown:

I still think it's hard to get a good feeling for what the sound is like in these bad quality. off-screen YouTube videos.

We've come a long way since Prologue and guys like that are still focusing entirely on the negative.
 
^^^Looks like the Benz dealer demo, not the new Nurb+GP demo.
 
I don't know, I like the old GT4 style Nurburgring better, but hey! As what you said, don't judge it from the video.
 
We've come a long way since Prologue and guys like that are still focusing entirely on the negative.
No way!!I love the graphic is amazing,texture,lighting....I like the TT physics..the sound is better than gtp but not enough,I'm just a little disappointed,that's all!!
 
Damn it now i want gt5p update . Give me the ring :(
 
TRANSHEAD.jpg


Sorry LOL I'm really bored. No new news today :grumpy:
 
[YOUTUBEHD]C0zO41mr9-I&playnext_from=TL&videos=nDoSV8HpC_Y&feature=sub[/YOUTUBEHD]

Looks awesome!

Sorry if the video already is posted
 
Last edited:
^^^Had me giggling!
Enzo is a handful.
I like how quickly he was able to go back to the menu and switch to AT, seems faster than in GT5P.

Nice big "BUMP" when the AI hits him too!
 
Thanks Fredde_swe for digging that up.:)👍
 
Just going to post it. Great vid!
 
The Enzo sounds likea 4pot vacum :(
 
Looks fantastic! I wonder how he already gets the new demo!?

The cockpit looks so great. you can nearly feel all the leather... Long time ago since I played GT5P, already forgotten how good the game looks...
 
Back