Nissan Fanatics Gallery - Just a small one 28/6

Nice tunnel shot with the Aventador ! I also like your 2.0 entry :) And i love the shadows on the M3 in your CCCL one 👍

Thanks very much guys!! At least my gallery gets some love! My comp entries havent been very well received at all lately so I might take a break from competing.

My fiance gave birth to our second child yesterday so I'm going to have even less time for PlayStation. I've given it a go for a bit over a year now, but I will keep checking GTP and voting on polls etc.

Anyway, cheers guys. Elliot.

loved the 5th shot of ZR1 and your 2.0 entry! :)

ps: Congratulations on your second child! :)

Thanks all! Just need some time to adjust to things. Having a 2 n a half year old girl is a mission, and now with a fresh boy, the girl is a bit if a handful! Just working our way around the new addition :).

With Christmas on the way ,a holiday back to NZ in Jan, working on the Commodore to keep it ready for prospective buyers, working on the falcon and the skyline too, I'm going to be busy enough as! Let alone screaming children! But yeah, I will be back in the new year I'd say, if you'll have me!!!!

Congratulations on the new bub Elliot. Hope you find some time in the future to have some photomode fun. ;)

Nice shots mate. Excellent lighting (SSX is awesome fror that) Really like shot 3, the angle, composition and clean reflections very realistic. 👍

Also dig the the last. 👍

Loving shot 1, the composition in that really catches my eye.
Brilliant set, liking every bit of it.

Great lighting in the Camaro set! I can't easily pick a favourite, but I think that it would have to be the last one. Dat angle :drool:

LFA
Happy New Year to all!! Thank you to all who stopped by and left the kind words!!!

Just a few quick edits for now. I'm quite happy with the way the last shot turned out. Let me know what you think :) All available in full-size if you click 'em! Thanks for checking out my gallery.

Back