Nissan Fanatics Gallery - Just a small one 28/6

LFA
Happy New Year to all!! Thank you to all who stopped by and left the kind words!!!

Just a few quick edits for now. I'm quite happy with the way the last shot turned out. Let me know what you think :) All available in full-size if you click 'em! Thanks for checking out my gallery.

Are you serious?????:dunce::drool:

Thanks Horde, Fysho, GPR, Hardvibes and NB!! And yes, the tones at SSX are gold, I've just been playing with the time of day to really get different 'feel' for what I have pictured in my mind.

LFA
Happy New Year to all!! Thank you to all who stopped by and left the kind words!!!

Just a few quick edits for now. I'm quite happy with the way the last shot turned out. Let me know what you think :) All available in full-size if you click 'em! Thanks for checking out my gallery.

These are awesome, 🤬 just got real!

Thanks alot primus, TGH, CPH and DZ. I'm pleased at the response I've had with these pics. Maybe a little break was all I needed cos I seem to have got a better feel/rhythm with this set. Now that I've got my preset curves right and learnt how to play around with toning a bit better everything seems easier, editing wise. Got my. mojo back it seems! I might crank up the PS3 and try something else :)

Edit: I did fire up the PS3 and came up with this...

adVANTAGE

And my 2.0 week 110 entry.

Last edited:
AMG Convertible thing...
Couldn't remember the name of the car... CLK 55?? Anyway, I've been on Holiday for the past few weeks and haven't had much time for GT since I've been back so here is a small update :) Thanks for stopping by.

Nice pictures; really like the paint of the car. And, by the way, the third picture indicates that it's an SL55 AMG. :P

Great set of a great car! 👍 That car is fantastic with Praiano's tune applied - I love mine. ;) Hope you had a great holdiay btw. :)

Nato_777
Hope you had a great holdiay btw. :)

Cheers, NZ put on some great weather while I was there so it was good. Got back here and well, you've no dought seen the news! It was pretty relaxing mostly, but you forget how bad the roads south of the Bombay hills are terribly maintained, and how arrogant the drivers are! Was good to see family and friends tho!

Thanks for stopping by people!

I feel the last shot, would be better if the car wasn't too close to the center. Other then that, my favourite shot has to be number 2.

Thanks alot guys for all the kind words. I've been super busy but should be able to get some PS3 time in this week so expect something soon :)

Back