No E63 AMG and A45 AMG in GT6

I agree. There must be. We didnt know about Ronda. We were surprised about the Mario Andretti news. We didnt know aboit the LFA NURB. We were surprised with the new locations and some vehicles we would not have ever thought PD would include (dont argue with me about cars NOT included). I think we'll see some awesome stuff revealed.

Couldn't agree more, if anything this leak has done more harm than good to GT6 thus far. I have a feeling that they have kept a few "heavy hitters" in store for exactly this purpose and the patch allows them to bring these in without any further leaks as I am certain they would have expected as much with the way things are these days.

I am sure I will get others giving me x, y and z stories about how it's falling short in their eyes. I will await the the upcoming news, the release of the game and the install of the patch before I start flying off the handle or taking my bat and ball and going home

article-1172650-04994BD9000005DC-104_468x313.jpg

Why does this guy look like he can't figure out how this strange, crazy thing in his hands is supposed to work? :D

So disappointed when I heard the confirmed news on Twitter by Mercedes.

Was looking forward to drive the cars I bought the game for...

Oh well, guess the SLS and C63 will satisfy for now..

I agree. There must be. We didnt know about Ronda. We were surprised about the Mario Andretti news. We didnt know aboit the LFA NURB. We were surprised with the new locations and some vehicles we would not have ever thought PD would include (dont argue with me about cars NOT included). I think we'll see some awesome stuff revealed.

Look at some of your own older posts. What would your future self have told you about how GT6 turned out to be? "Well, son...find yourself a new hobby."

Look at some of your own older posts. What would your future self have told you about how GT6 turned out to be? "Well, son...find yourself a new hobby."
Good job bumping a thread that hasn't had a reply in 3 months....

Hopefully GT6 or GT7 will have new Mercedes Benzs

Mercedes posted a tweet a month before the game dropped saying that was a mistake I'm out but if I find link I'll post it

Why can't a few be Ricky Bobby GEN6 Nascars and Days of thunder GEN6 nascars and Striker Ace GEN6 Nascars and include a few most you know like Kevin Harvick and Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth and Jeff Gordon and Carl Edwards and David Ragan and Reagan Smith and Kurt Busch and Kyle Busch and a few more to make 1298 the 2 the thread is about added to make 1300 if you don't like the idea of that oh well then

What are you trying to tell us?

First: There are enough NASCAR cars in the game. No need for more.
Second: If you want an educated anwser to your question(?), you might wanna try using this "," and this "." !

Agreed. I can see perhaps another handful of cars being announced but 70-80 +??? Sorry but I just can't see it happening. IMO 95% of cars are revealed (maybe more) just as was the case with GT5. Around 2-3 weeks before release, we knew what cars we were getting and that was it. No hidden surprises after that.

5% left makes it 60 cars missing. That´s kinda close to the 70-80. Your sentence translates from your math like this:

No way 70-80 cars are still coming. From 1260 cars total 1200 are released. That makes it 5-10 more cars. Right? ;);););). Please don´t feel offendend. This is quite a funny post... :cheers:

Probably for GT7 is what they meant to post. Makes sense for GT7 Prologue.

Probably not. They wouldn't make a press release for a game that didn't exist publicly over one that was just about to release.

5% left makes it 60 cars missing. That´s kinda close to the 70-80. Your sentence translates from your math like this:

No way 70-80 cars are still coming. From 1260 cars total 1200 are released. That makes it 5-10 more cars. Right? ;);););). Please don´t feel offendend. This is quite a funny post... :cheers:

You know he posted that before the game was out, right?

Probably not. They wouldn't make a press release for a game that didn't exist publicly over one that was just about to release.

You know he posted that before the game was out, right?

That's more feasible. PD were gathering data for the A45 and E63 to put in GT7 and the MB exec jumped the gun.

That's more feasible. PD were gathering data for the A45 and E63 to put in GT7 and the MB exec jumped the gun.

Since all cars are already modeled well beyond PS3 that doesn't make sense. Any car they've been modelling the last few years would have been PS4 ready and lowered in detail for PS3. Gathering data and modeling a car only for GT7 back then makes no sense. Plus the other two made it in, didn't they?

Since all cars are already modeled well beyond PS3 that doesn't make sense. Any car they've been modelling the last few years would have been PS4 ready and lowered in detail for PS3. Gathering data and modeling a car only for GT7 back then makes no sense. Plus the other two made it in, didn't they?

How does it not make sense when how long does it take to model one car to be ready for (if)GT7 Prologue this year? The GT3, E63 and A45 were leaked a little over a year ago. So, how long maybe, before that, was the GT3 modeled? And if the GTV AMG Coupes(without interiors) were made at the end of last year, maybe the E63 and A45 werent even started when the AMG leaked the info.
Plus, many things dont make sense if a Prologue is coming and there are 15(?) GTV cars due before this November.

Sorry mate, I don't understand what you're trying to say. They've announced the majority of the cars already and we've got almost no new ones. So what's the point your trying to make?

How does it not make sense when how long does it take to model one car to be ready for (if)GT7 Prologue this year? The GT3, E63 and A45 were leaked a little over a year ago. So, how long maybe, before that, was the GT3 modeled? And if the GTV AMG Coupes(without interiors) were made at the end of last year, maybe the E63 and A45 werent even started when the AMG leaked the info.
Plus, many things dont make sense if a Prologue is coming and there are 15(?) GTV cars due before this November.

AMG didn't "leak" the info though, it was a full on press release. Those things don't just happen with one person writing something up and posting it when they feel like it. They have to get signed off by all parties involved, making a mistake of which game they're talking about is therefore highly unlikely. If PD had told them some of the cars were for GT6 and some wouldn't be ready until GT7 they wouldn't have allowed them to write that in the press release.

When AMG posted the news, there was nothing on the GT website to confirm it. I believe that's what some of us were waiting for, to see if it was true. Either someone from PD told AMG a porky or AMG jumped the gun or leaked info PD didn't authorise concerning the two AMG road cars. And this is certainly quite different than the NISSAN/Deltawing thing. Who knows why PD

I understand every car in every picture GT related, isnt going to be in the game (the Glickenhaus P4/5 race car, Alfa DTM premium and the AMG wagon). There is a pic of Kaz standing next to an E63 wagon at Goodwood. For MB to release that news and keep the GTV AMG coupes a secret, is suspect.

Yep, ive read the press relese a few times. Makes me wonder who told them the cars would be in the game in the first. Then, who told them the cars wouldn't.

The A45 and E63 were present at Silverstone and Ronda, along with the F10 M5 and an M6 Gran Coupe at the latter too, so I'd say they have almost certainly been modelled, I'd guess they may have been held back for some reason, either for GT7 or DLC (if any ever arrives!).

The A45 and E63 were present at Silverstone and Ronda, along with the F10 M5 and an M6 Gran Coupe at the latter too, so I'd say they have almost certainly been modelled, I'd guess they may have been held back for some reason, either for GT7 or DLC (if any ever arrives!).

+1 on this. We've all seen the vehicles already in the two locations during GT launch promotions with GT6 liscense plates on them at that. They don't need to hold back cars for a GT 7. New cars are being released monthly with future cars already on the horizon months before there unveiling. So, if PD wants new and fresh cars to display in the prologue, they have plenty to chose from. To add to that, no new cars have been released for GT6 (real cars)....so we can only assume when they start, it will be some of the ones shown prior with GT6 plates on them at launch parties. It's obvious that they have a good relationship with BMW and Mercedes.

Of course if they hold them for GT7 already know that we will end up like in gt5 ... a new game full of old cars! ... Pathetic
Support and monthly updates with GT6 ... ahahaha ...

Back